A good moving company

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by blindfold, Jul 31, 2008.

1. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

My family is looking to move into a different house and we are currently looking for a competent moving company that are good with handling all furniature and fragile pieces. Any recomendation and a "general rate" would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

I was checking out new planet moving and storage (http://www.newplanetmoving.com/) it was for moving me back across the country. not sure if that would help you or not.

3. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

they said they do local as well so might not hurt to call.

CALL 1.877.505.4545
    FOR A FREE ESTIMATE

4. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

I will check, we are indeed moving locally

anyone with a positive experience with their moving company, please share :)

5. williamcan

williamcan New Member

good movers

Allied moving company was great. Everything was picked up right on time and delivered when said it would be.

6. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

I think I ended up using Ivy League movers, there were pretty good and prices were fair.

7. darkfox1

darkfox1 New Member

I have used a company called "make a move llc" to do my moving the last 2 times.

They do a good job and charge good rates, the only down side is that you provide the truck and have to pack everything, they just load/unload from house to house. They will put stuff where you want it tho. Good guys. I think they are based out of conyers area but they came all the way up here to D-ville twice for me.

8. JeffM

JeffM New Member

i second what William said. Allied is pretty good. here are some reviews i found:

Allied movers reviews