Hi, Noob from Suwanee.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Letum001, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Letum001

Letum001 Member

First things first a big hello to everyone on the site! I'm new to owning a Subaru and also new to the Suwanee area. I grew up in Cleveland GA and have always dreamed of owning an STI ever since i saw them. Well, i just got my first STI about two months ago. I'm completely in love with the car. It's an 05 WRB with gold bbs. I'll post up some pics of it as well.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and hopefully i'll get to meet up with some of you sometime and hang out. Would be very nice to get to know some of you other subie owners :)

I'm not sure who owned the car before me but they took very good care of it. I bought it with 13k miles on it and it looks brand new. I took it to TopSpeed in Alpharetta(sp?) and they said it all looked very good. It already has a Borla exhaust on it and also an AEM CAI. Had that on it when i bought it. I'm thinking of saving up a little cash and going back to TopSpeed and getting a DP and a tune and an Accessport when i get the chance.

Here are just a couple pics i took of the car at the mall of ga a week or so ago. Sorry for the size and quality. I took the pics with my phone and i just got my computer up and running again so don't have photoshop installed yet...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

Car looks mint, welcome to the site! I'm in Suwanee as well.

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

damn you found an 05 with 13k miles on it?

That is awesome dude!

Welcome to the site

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

welcome!!! Car looks great.....lots of members on this side of town! be sure to check out the g2g section for updates!

5. FACE

FACE Active Member

Congrats on the new ride man and welcome to the boards!

6. flat4ever666

flat4ever666 Member

Welcome and congrats on a clean clean 05

7. Letum001

Letum001 Member

Thanks everyone! yeah, i was pretty shocked to find it with only 13k on it and at a good price. I'm definitely gonna check out the g2g section. i've seen a few wrx's around the suwanee area driving by or parked at local shops and such.

hopefully i'll get to attend some meets or do some mountain driving soon and get to know everyone a little better :)

8. Letum001

Letum001 Member

nice man, if you're driving the wrx in your sig i'm not sure if i've seen you yet or not. i am rather new to the area and i work in hamilton mill in dacula. i hang out sometimes at the starbucks on p'tree industrial and sketch and such. there is another blue sti that i see there but i have yet to meet the owner of it.

maybe i'll see ya around sometime. i'll be sure to wave :) (still getting used to the subie wave hehe)

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome :wavey:

10. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

Welcome to the boards! That is a very clean looking car. Congrats on a rare find!

11. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

what the hell is this "subie wave" do you do any kind of sign or just "wave" like people do on motorcycles. i would like to be down with this
    haha i am such a noob

ohhhhhh and nice ride man

12. Letum001

Letum001 Member

haha, yeah man. it's kinda like the motorcycle thing. every time i see a subaru i try my best to wave. unless it's like some old couple who wouldn't know or wave back. so far i find that it's usually others in wrx's and such. i got a wave on the way to work from a blue wrx wagon on 85 the other day. always makes me feel good.

and thanks everyone!

hope to see some of you on sunday at the photo get together :)

13. Eco Auto Clean

screw just the wav...I'm honking..flashing my lights..turning around..running folks off the road!! haha..we should do the subie rev so then we will have sight/hearing covered..no way we will miss each other then..

14. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome aboard

15. AlliRae

AlliRae Member

congrats looks nice

16. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Welcome. I'm in that area too; best chance to see me is on PIB, my work and house are 1 turn off. You def. want an AccessPort; I love that thing.

As far as the wave goes, i'l point at other subies, wave, give the 2finger nod, turn my lights on, roll down the window and holler, whatever, depends on where my free hand is.

17. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

welcome, come out to sonic meets on thursday nights in Lawrenceville of riverside parkway.

18. Deke

Deke Active Member

Great find on the car. I'd take that over any other STi (especially with such low miles). And welcome to the site!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  19. Welcome to the site. Im in the Lville/Suwanee area as well

20. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

sweet ride dude! welcome

21. Letum001

Letum001 Member

Thanks everyone! Glad you all like it.

cleanmachine - i'm not usually on pib unless i'm going to waffle house or the starbucks there. i may have seen you a few times though, if i remember correctly from the meet you drive a white wrx? it was nice to meet ya there bro.

upsidedowndesi - thanks man. is it every thursday? when is the next one? i'll def come out if i can.

Everyone else - Thanks! :)

22. Letum001

Letum001 Member

I took a few more shots of the car today. It's pretty dirty in the pictures though :( i went and spent a couple hours washing it afterward so now it's all shiny and the wheels are gold again hehe. It was a bit too sunny to be taking pictures but i had nothing else to do.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Welcome great year Sti! Classic WRB

24. Eco Auto Clean

nice pics bro! it was good meeting you sunday!

25. 06evoIXrs

06evoIXrs New Member

Hey man, I bet you don't know who this is hehe...

26. Letum001

Letum001 Member

haha, i bet i have a good guess.

27. ptc075

ptc075 Member

As usual I'm late to post, but wanted to say hey & welcome to Suwanee as well. If ya see a dirty '03 over by Mathis Airport, be sure to wave back. ;)

-Chris!

28. techlord

techlord Active Member

Welcome to the site, the car looks very nice. Mileage too.

Cant go wrong at TS that is for sure they have tuned more subies than most any shop probably on the east coast.