someone double check me

Discussion in 'General Community' started by atl freestyle, Apr 24, 2009.

1. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

is the color code for world rally blue 74f ????

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I believe it should say the Color code on the plate on your door jams. From what I found it is 02C. I have checked about 4 different sites, and they all list WR Blue as 02C.

74F is Sonic Blue and is for UK Turbo / WRX Imports / STi Imports from 1993-2000

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  3. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

So 100% for sure 02c is wrb???

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Not 100%. I would double check by checking your door jam.

5. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

His car isn't wrb

6. FACE

FACE Active Member

I assure you 100% that WRB is OC2!

;)

7. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

yeah my car isnt wrb......trying to paint my stunt machine wrb thanks for the help

8. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

thanks, calling my painter now with the color code

9. FACE

FACE Active Member

Post up some pics when your finished!

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I kept thinking I should edit my post and ask if your car is WRB. I would have said I was about 99% sure of the color. Good luck.

11. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

well just got off the phone and he already went to the paint shop and picked up the paint, but it's not gonna be wrb but hopefully close, maybe a little darker.

will post pics when its done

12. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Painting again huh? You never have been able to decide on a color.

13. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

since the bike has been at lorne's there has been 4.......literally 4 different paint colors to go on it......2 he declined and 1 i declined, now we're moving on to blue. haha i love sponsors!!!!!!

i went to the shop and looked at the blue in the can. it looks like it might be a little lighter than wrb.....tho its hard to tell until everything is sprayed and cleared

14. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

just a quick update:
    did the 5th and what i thought would for sure be the final color and it STILL wasnt the blue i wanted.
    SOOOOOO....if you want something done right, go get the paint yourself. so i went and color coded wrb at the paint shop. $85 a pint, but the bike is gonna be wrb!
    will post it up when its done