STI rear spoiler insert?

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by vtec93accord, Apr 26, 2009.

1. vtec93accord

vtec93accord Member

While i was Jacksonville, FL for the past week, i saw an 06-07 STI while i was down there that had some type of insert piece that was put in the middle of his OEM rear STI spoiler. It reminded me of the WRC STI spoiler but it was just one little black insert that went in the middle of the spoiler, looked to be like extra support or something for the spoiler in the middle so it doesnt move soo much at higher speeds. I was just wondering if anybody else has seen this or has any clue of where i can possibly find this piece, i actually liked the look of it as well.

Any help or info would be great, thanks.

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

3. '05limited

'05limited Member

4. vtec93accord

vtec93accord Member

Thanks soo much, i think im going to go ahead and get mine on order haha. Thanks for all the help.

5. vtec93accord

vtec93accord Member

Anybody think this can be found anywhere local in the atlanta area?

6. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I really like those, but I think to look right you have to get 2 of them... or even 3 looks pretty tough... I've seen pics with people with 1 and it was just allright.

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

more than likely....no

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I doubt anyone has it in stock but TS, Zen, or BG should be able to order you some.

9. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I would just be curious about visibility with those things added. It is hard enough to see around the STI Spoiler, it would be even harder with vertical slates in the way as well.

10. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

Perrin :)

Anyone with a Perrin account should be able to order you one.