Formula D Drifting @ Road Altanta May 8th & 9th

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by ScoobyMike, Mar 9, 2009.

?

Drift Atlanta

Poll closed Nov 14, 2009.
  1. Friday May 8th

14.3%
  2. Saturday May 9th

96.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

I had a good time good to see all you guys.....

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

what are you talking about? were you there?

3. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

why arent you at the movies?

4. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

x2 man, great as always seeing everyone and drinking watching some crashing, I mean Drifting.

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

Wasn't gonna go by myself. That was the whole idea behind the meet

6. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

Yea I was there. Never seen state troopers curse like that before :rofl:

7. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

what are you refering too.

are you drunk?

8. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

of course I'm not drunk! :rofl: I'm talking about the drama that happened afterwards

9. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

well please explain the drama. drama between who? members here? Me and Ped left at 10 so we must have missed it

10. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

I did see a kid face down in the grass...handcuffed, as we were driving out.

11. Kris

Kris Member

I saw a bunch of your cars, though I don't know the faces to go with them :p. Though some guy on a golf cart yelled at me as I was pulling in. If that was any of you guys, I didn't mean to look so.. unhappy.. it just took me a second to figure out what you had said. :)

12. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

:rofl: Jason is on golf cart restriction.

13. jayj713

jayj713 Member

I'm not sure if this is what you guys are talking about but, a white guy ran up to a car and punched the driver right in the face. 3 black guys got out of the car, white guy ran back to his car and grabbed a gun and shot it in the air. I think this happened a few cars behind me but i didn't see it, my friend who was following me out saw it though.

14. FACE

FACE Active Member

wow I thought it was a fire work

15. Jake

Jake Active Member

Oh snap. Yeah I would be very surprised if formula drift happens at road atlanta again next year. They can have hundreds of events all year that don't have stupid shit like that go down.

16. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

noone was hurt. They'll still have it. Probably beef up security a little more though

17. FACE

FACE Active Member

great more schmucks in red trucks...

And who is going to give me a spelling lesson for schmuck...or do foniks week for mi

18. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

:rofl::rofl:

19. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I heard a loud bang but didnt pay much attn. to it thought it was fireworks too. Had a great time though!

20. Impreza_RSK

Impreza_RSK Member

I had fun to I didnt see or here any of guy with the gun go down, but me, matt and some other people got to see a cop tottaly get suspended if not fired for tottaly loseing it cusing up a storm at my friend and another driver for barking thier tires, exact words out of the cops mouth where "you stupid Mother F#C%er, you F$%king pull over to the side your getting a F$#king ticket" ,oh he wasnt a state troper he was a hall county officer but why he was wearing blue i dont know,but I imediatly called hall county PD and told them that there was a violently disrespectfull officer cusing at people for no reason. About 30 minutes later the cop came back and said to my friend and the other driver were lucky and gave thier license back and left with a pissy additute, but no one got a ticket , but they did catch the guy that had the shot gun he asked to use my phone at the gas station up the road, then he went in to the gas station and security and cops from raod atlanta showed up and blocked us all in and asked if we had seen a guy with a mohawk and we were stund we tought the cops were coming to give my friend a ticket, but the guy with the mohawk was in the gas station and they arested him.

Last edited: May 11, 2009