Anyone want to help install goodies?!

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by DustySTI, May 25, 2009.

1. DustySTI

DustySTI Member

Moderators please delete thread

Not sure if this is the proper thread.

Tues, wed, thurs are days I plan on doing this. Well now that I have ordered all this stuff for my car, I may need some help with a couple of things. Anyone is welcome to come over. If a couple people come over I can always grill on my covered porch. I have 2 garage spots so if anyone wants to come over and install something, feel free. May need to bring a couple extra tools, but I have a jack, ramps, jack stands and tools. I will be installing:

20g turbo
    injectors
    fuel pump
    perrin fmic
    inlet tube
    steel braided lines

Anyone available and want to help? I live on East piedmont rd in marietta. Just let me know a day when your available or you can text me at 404 931 8676.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  2. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

I'm just down the street.

3. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

that might need more than a day to do all of them

4. DustySTI

DustySTI Member

Probably will take more than one day. I'm going to start on them tuesday. Just wanted to know if anyone had free time any of those days so I could leave the harder stuff for the days people want to stop by. Still looking for takers.

5. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

i could be down... may be over my head but i can turn wrenches and wouldnt mind learning...

6. FACE

FACE Active Member

I just realized i did not call you back the other day :(

I would be glad to help...after work! let me know when your starting on this! :wiggle:

7. FACE

FACE Active Member

You should ask King to borrow the flux capacitor and get a bottle of Super ATE Blue brake fluid ;)

8. Jake

Jake Active Member

I am off tomorrow as well. If I don't do anything else, I'd be down to lend a hand

9. DustySTI

DustySTI Member

Well I will be starting tomorrow around 12 or 1. Swing by any time to help or watch. Call me for directions. My number is listed above. If I don't answer leave a quick message and I will call you back in a sec.

10. DustySTI

DustySTI Member

Well WRXKING and FACE helped with some install, but I still have a lot of work ahead of me. Still looking for help. Will start around 2 tomorrow and probably grill out. Anyone interested?

11. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

ditto. ill probably call tomorrow

12. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

If you are still working on it by the weekend, I would be willing to lend a hand. Work Monday thru Friday, so weekdays are tough.

13. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

i have never seen these mods before;) i will swing by after 5

14. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Yea dude, if this project leaks into the weekend I'll be glad to come help out.

15. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

PM me a time and address and I'll be there!

16. FACE

FACE Active Member

Almost done! :wiggle: