Prodrive P1 center caps?

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by carrosene, May 20, 2009.

1. carrosene

carrosene Member

Anyone here know where to get a set of these? I have 2 sets of these wheels but only one set of caps. Would Subaru of Gwinnet be able to get them. Also, what do center caps usually sell for?

Thanks in advance from the newbie
    Eric

2. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

3. carrosene

carrosene Member

Thanks for the info. I sent out a bunch of emails to various places that sell Prodrive wheels and hopefully someone will have or be able to get some.

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

try discount tire...they did a balance/rotate..one of my center caps ended up coming off..they called and had one a few days later...for OZ wheel...

5. carrosene

carrosene Member

Just in case anyone was curious but none of the places I contacted here in the US can get these center caps anymore. So now I just went ahead and emailed Prodrive in the UK. So much for thinking this would be an easy fix.

6. kayakrsteve

kayakrsteve New Member

I don't know if they are the same rim but I am looking for two prodrive rims .
    S

7. kayakrsteve

kayakrsteve New Member

]I don't know if they are the same rim but I am looking for two prodrive rims .
    If they are the same are you interested in selling two rims ?

S

8. carrosene

carrosene Member

I have a set of P1's ill probably be selling soon but I want to sell them as a set and not just two of them.

9. kayakrsteve

kayakrsteve New Member

What do you want for the set ?
    17" ?

10. carrosene

carrosene Member

I have not decided yet because they are missing the center caps, which is why I am looking for some, and they need to be refinished thanks to classic subaru. Oh and yes they are 17's.