New guy in Kennesaw

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by citron, May 29, 2009.

1. citron

citron New Member

So I just picked up my first WRX and she is quite the tank. I purchased the car from Booroo down in south GA last wednesday and have been enjoying it very much since then. I come from a bone stock e36 M3 so there are quite few differences.

If it is not to late and I can get off/sign up I would love to make it to the Dyno day and meet some of you guys.

Tim

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Welcome dude!

And its not too late, just go post in the thread, and paypal the correct address and you are signed up!

3. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

welcome to the site... any pics of the car

4. FACE

FACE Active Member

Welcome! You should come on out and dyno her!

Clicky in my sig ;)

5. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Welcome Tim!

This is a great site for you to learn from.

6. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Welcome! I'm in K-town too. You can hit the dyno day even if you don't dyno. Just come and relax. I've noticed there are more and more assholes on these boards recently, but for the most part everyone is friendly.

7. Jake

Jake Active Member

Welcome fellow ktowner

8. booroo

booroo Member

Hey Tim! Glad you are enjoying your new car. I got mine last night!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Welcome to the site! Good choice in a car. These things are a lot of fun!

10. carrosene

carrosene Member

Im sad to see you got rid of your M3 but I am happy to see you got a Subie to replace it. Of course I have been thinking about doing the opposite and getting rid of my car and getting another BMW. We should have traded but then again I only have an RS.

11. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

Grats sean and tim.

12. Truerex

Truerex New Member

Almost bought that one. You picked a great one. Cleanest 04 ive ever seen. Drives great too.

13. citron

citron New Member

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am working for a little bit so I may be able to atleast show up at Topspeed but who knows.

Congrats Sean, you will have to call me when your up at the area with it.