Beyond OEM

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by WRXCoupe, May 11, 2009.

1. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Just wanted to give a big two thumbs up to: Beyond OEM, in Cumming Georgia.
    I have been having ride height issues with my coilovers' since day 1, after the install. After tweaking a fender last week, I noticed today that both of my front tires were cut through the side wall, the left tire almost the entire circumference. I could not get anyone on short notice. Mike Sergeant referred me to Matt at Beyond OEM. One of Matt's specialties is race suspension set ups amongst other things. He got me set up so I will not have to worry about hitting the fender, speed bumps etc. essentially ensuring the correct ride height for daily driving coilovers. Unfortunately I need four new tires, another alignment and fenders rolled if I decide to hold on to this car. Matt also does corner balancing. They are taking care of the tire purchase, mounting and alignment for a knock out price. Matt is the real deal. He is an ALMS Porsche and Ferrari mechanic. His background is in the performance/racing industry and specializes in suspension tuning amongst other things. Beyond OEM Specializes in suspension tuning including corner balancing, Dyno tuning, Race Prep and Track Support, Performance Upgrades, General Maintenance and Service Work for Import and Domestic vehicles. They do have a four wheel Dyno. To contact Beyond OEM give them a call at: 678-455-4300. They will take care of you!

2. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

nice to see you got your suspension set up correctly. ill be putting their dyno to work in a couple weeks lol

3. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

great place, and quality work with precision.

4. wishiwuzfast77

wishiwuzfast77 New Member

Very top notch place..... Will do business with again.... porsche 911 and the panarmera:bowdown:

5. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

guys check out the events section, Grand Opening Event for Beyond OEM is posted there under Speed & Mischief.