*Speed & Mischief v.2* June 20th and 21st, Dyno+Drag+Show+Beyond OEM's Grand Opening+

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by UpSideDownDesi, Jun 2, 2009.

?

Attendance

1. Yes, out in force

12.5%
  2. No :(

87.5%
  1. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

Speed & Mischief v.2
    Same game, different rules...

Hosted by: Beyond OEM​

Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/editevent.php?success=1&picture&eid=92032996369#/event.php?eid=92032996369
    We had to cancel last one due to weather so time to turn the heat up again again. First dyno day was stupid fun, and should be even better this time around :ddirty:.

Show not only caters some of the hottest rides in Atlanta whether they are imports, domestics, exotics or bikes, but will also cater our need for speed, and lust for Horsepower. Lots of hard work put behind this and only y'all can make it work :goodjob:. I'll cut this short check www.SpeedandMischief.com for more info.

Event plan for the weekend:
    Atlanta Dragway, Beyond OEM's Grand Opening, Dyno Day, Car Show, Meet, Raffles, Music and lot more fun.

Dates: June 20th, 2009 (Saturday) and June 21st, 2009 (Sunday).

-June 20th Location: Atlanta Dragway
    -Fee: $30 for Car and Driver (Pre-Registration), $10 Spectator
    -Time: Track will open at 11:00AM for Tech Inspections, and first car will roll on the strip at 12:00PM and last one rolls off at 8:00PM.
    -Greedy 4 Payouts- Highest trap speed, quickest down the track, quickest reaction time, and quickest 60ft. You think you got what it take to take all 4?

-June 21st Location: Beyond OEM Performance - Same location as Orton Performance. GRAND OPENING, Dyno Day, Car show, Music, Food, Raffle, and lot more.
    -Time: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
    -Fee:
    $35 for 3 Dyno Pulls
    $25 for Car show (pre-registration).
    FREE for Spectators (Email info@SpeedandMischief.com for your free ticket).
    -Payouts: Cash Prize to Highest HP of the day, other Top 4 Hp and Forum with Highest HP (all cars from that forum added all together) gets a discounted dyno day at next dyno day event.
    -Car Show Classes:
    Hottest Import
    Hottest Domestic
    Hottest Exotic
    Hottest Bike
    Best Presented Club

-Package Prices: Email info@SpeedandMischief.com and tell me what you will like to enter in like Dyno and Atlanta Dragway or Dyno and Car show. Pre-registration prices will be lower than gate prices. Last day to pre-register will be June 5th, 2009.

Only this time, FREE VENDOR BOOTHS on 21st and discounted rates for attending vendors at next event. If you would like Vendor Space and Sponsor the event please email for info.

Proud Sponsors: Risque Events, Bandy Design, Beyond OEM Performance, Sargent Power & Performance

Check back this first post for updates as it will be getting updated frequently. Alex you should have gotten a email from the Beyond, if not PM me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  2. UpSideDownDesi

Pix from past events:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  3. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

mmmmaybe.

4. UpSideDownDesi

list seems to be growing in the opposite direction on this forum lol

5. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

I'm going.......also gonna bring the bike to make some wheelies up there too

6. UpSideDownDesi

sounds good Derick, i'll mark off a clean strip for you.

7. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

most of us here don't really do car shows it seems

8. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

that...and about 18 people already hopped on the dyno at TopSpeed last weekend.

9. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Yea, Im not dynoing. Not trying to get my feelings hurt on the land/see dyno. But I'll probably be there gathering stuff to throw on the website :coolugh:

10. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Well, I should be there of course :) Should be some pretty cool rides stopping in, some new products on display and for those that have not seen Derrick ride, it is a treat! The utter control while on one wheel is pretty amazing.

11. UpSideDownDesi

it isn't just a car show ;)

wrxAtlanta def has more than 18 members lol, and neither is it just a dyno day.

Ding Ding Ding, just all about hanging out and having a good time. If one isn't dynoing or entering a car show doesn't mean he or she can't spectate.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  12. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

would make it, but ill be in vegas :D

13. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

I will definitely be there for this. Beyond oem has an awesome facility and some sick cars to check out!

14. UpSideDownDesi

Ben hopefully your car will be done too then :bowdown:.

15. UpSideDownDesi

Atl freestyle (Derick) will be performing bike stunts at the event. :ddirty:

16. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

just so everyone knows, i plan to be there around 4ish sunday afternoon.......gonna do one 15 minute show hopefully around 4:30.....see you all out there!

17. UpSideDownDesi

Commerce tomorrow from 11am to 8pm

18. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I can't wait for this to happen

just so you'll get rid of that goddamn signature.

19. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Well see everyone out there tomorrow. I will have the S362 prototype kit out there tomorrow for folks to come take a look at the craftsmanship.

20. UpSideDownDesi

lol who said it will go after the event? I have a solution tho:
    http://wrxatlanta.com/forums/index.php?styleid=21

waalaaa...wasn't it like magic? lol

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  21. UpSideDownDesi

Hope to see someone of y'all there, going to be a great day. I won't be rocking the WRX, RX-7 will be there.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  22. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

yeah....the sig is far too big and annoying...can you tone it down a little? (LOT)

23. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

24. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Not a huge turnout but the cars that were there were of pretty good quality.

Didn't feel it was big enough turnout to make a Hawt Video though so I didn't break out the camera and just let the photogs take the show.

plus with family in town I was limited to about an hr of hanging out.

25. UpSideDownDesi

Dana you left too early. More showed up after you left ;). We got some video

26. UpSideDownDesi

yes, it is gonna get smaller :wiggle: