>>> ScoobyIreland Meet: 22B CONTENT INSIDE!!!

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Oz10, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Oz10

Oz10 Member

A few months ago I came across a forum called ScoobyIreland. I thought that was cool since I would be going to Ireland soon. So I posted a thread introducing me and my brother talking about how we were into subaru's and how we'd like to see some on our vacation. A guy named Pete and I started PMing back and forth and eventually a meet was scheduled. We decided to meet at a hotel in Dublin and he invited a bunch of guys from his car club to the meet as well. So we met up at the hotel then went for a drive in the Irish countryside.

Cliffs:

going on vacation to Ireland

talked to dude on subaru forum in ireland

scheduled a meet

saw baller scoobys and went for a cruise

Here are some pictures from the meet!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pete's 22B its one of only 400 made in the world!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Scooby's rollin' deep in the Irish countryside! We were cruisin in the 22B.

[​IMG]

Such a gorgeous car.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was lovin the scooby sticker on his europlate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope ya'll enjoyed the pictures! I'm at the Isle of Man in the UK right now for the TT race. I'll be taking a ton of pics so keep an eye out for another thread soon!

2. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

3. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

4. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Looks like you guy's are haveing a great time. Tell your bro to call me when he gets back I have one of his wheels sitting at my house for him to look at................
    Keep the pic's coming..

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  5. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Very nice, nothing like meeting up and hanging out with the locals. Did you hit a pub afterwords?

6. dundunskeert

dundunskeert Member

Cool beans. I have some video of the ride in the 22b. But my phone is dead so we'll have to wait till I et back ill I can put them up.

7. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

wow that is really cool and some well kept subys to boot.

8. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Never seen such a variety of diff. years/models... And they all seem to be prestine considering age... tastefully done mods. They had that meet for you? Looks like good times.. Been all over Europe, but never Ireland...

9. Oz10

Oz10 Member

Yeah all the cars were in great shape. The meet was put together with us in mind. You should definitely make the trip to Ireland if you ever get the chance. The landscape is absolutely breathtaking. :)

10. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^^ Lived in Italy for 4 years with the USAF.. missed my window to go see Ireland then.. Don't have the cash now :( All of Europe was awesome.. I'd live there if I could...

11. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Ireland is one of my dream vacations. Just about my entire family is from Ireland.

12. dundunskeert

dundunskeert Member

13. DaveH

DaveH Member

Damn, I miss those roads.

I still have 2 brothers 'back home'. They drive:

Evo 7
    E46 M3
    E30 M3
    Clio Williams

14. bjtyson3

bjtyson3 Member