AutoCross July 11th

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by dtredwing14, Jun 30, 2009.

1. dtredwing14

dtredwing14 Member

So who's going to Roebling Road Raceway for some Solo AutoCross action on Saturday July 11th? Buccaneer region, Coastal Empire Solo. I'm dieing to try out my new breaks and harness. Just coming off a deployment as well, so I need to get back into my car and do some driving. I think we should turn this into a all day event ending with the car meet later that night. Any one down? Oh here is the site for Buccaneer region Autocross: http://buccaneerregion.org/index.html

2. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

That's the same day as ARSCCA's night event at Atlanta Motor Speedway. That's where most autoXers will be including myself. If you want to play it'll be worth the trip! There are a lot of prizes and food this time. It's like an autoX party...

3. dtredwing14

dtredwing14 Member

what time does registration close? It's a haul so early in the morning. Haha so ya not making any promises. Roebling road is 10min away. But still that did sound like a added 6 hour round trip would be worth it.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  4. Jake

Jake Active Member

i might come out to watch or something if im still stuck here. trying to make ATL for the mountain run that weekend tho.

5. dtredwing14

dtredwing14 Member

So anybody else in the Savannah area coming?