July 12th Mountain Run & BBQ

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by oneiguy, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Next time I need to ride along with someone so I can shoot more vigeo. Todays footage will probably be edited into this compilation piece I'm working on with footage from previous runs, but I'll try and get some clips up this week.

2. Letum001

Letum001 Member

Thank you to everyone who helped to setup this awesome meet! It was a blast to see all of you out and to meet some new people and see some familiar faces! Cant wait for the next one.

3. trouble06

trouble06 Member

For a first time for me, that was an AWESOME mountain run ! can't wait to do another one! It was nice meeting you all!
    Too bad there were no shot of my backfire!:naughty:

4. trouble06

trouble06 Member

Hey King, I owe you a spin! I did not forget! ;)

5. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

6. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I have heard this before................Oh wait was there videos from the Dragon in Feb.? Sorry you know I am a jackass.

7. jason

jason Member

Good turnout guys, thanks for coming.

8. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

just for that, I'm never going to post them

9. TMcDonald

TMcDonald New Member

Thanks for the awesome run! I will be down for the next one too! Also Thanks for the cookout!

Also Sparta, If you wanna ride in my M3 or 325i to get footage, I normally have an open seat!

10. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

Man I really wanted to go.. but ended up wakeboarding till the sun went down saturday and then crashing at my friends lake house since the boat ramp was too far and we had no intentions of slowing down the party..

Next time for sure I am down.

11. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

:fawk:

12. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

sounds like a plan man

13. luvmyblue04sti

luvmyblue04sti New Member

sounds like sparta has accepted the invitation? Uh-oh.

14. luvmyblue04sti

luvmyblue04sti New Member

Just post the videos first. lol

15. HoyaXC07

HoyaXC07 New Member

You can also hop in the bed of the truck... if you can hang on lol.

16. Caffeinated

Caffeinated Member

I can't believe there was such great turnout for this. Thanks to everyone that helped make it happen.

17. osnap

osnap Member

thanks so much for making this happen fellas! I had an absolute blast, and it hopefully won't be my last mountain run with you guys. i was in the s2000.

18. jvk

jvk New Member

Wish i could have made it out to meet some of you, looks like it was a blast. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one

19. Dante

Dante Member

Enjoyed the meet! Thanks to the organizers and the crowd! Good to see everyone and finally drive those roads!

20. FACE

FACE Active Member

Thanks to Sean for setting this up great turnout! Also thakns to Jason for slaving over the grill great burgers man!

It was great time and nice to meet everyone!

Untill next time :wavey:

21. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

sorry to have missed it, I was too tired from the night autocross to do much more driving

22. SANDERS

SANDERS Member

We had a lot of fun and hope to do another run again in the near future! Great burgers too by the way!

23. Jake

Jake Active Member

jason is a master chef in training!!:tasty:

24. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Scott, it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks again for the shop rag! Love the 2.5RSTI!

25. ~The_Duke~

~The_Duke~ Member

I had alot of fun, and dana you better post videos... I am going to upload mine this evening when I get home.

26. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

I had soooo much fun, I absolutely can not wait to go again!!! I've got the fever now :eek:hnoes:. thanks to everyone who planned and organized the event, I truly appreciate it.