We now have his and hers!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Megadeth2118's_wife, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Hi! I'm new to the site but my hubby has been on here for awhile. He has an '04 WRX and I just bought my own '04 WRX today! Will post pics up soon. It was humid today and the camera lens kept fogging up. I am loving it! :wiggle:

2. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (My Phone)

Congrats! I'm gonna stop by tomorrow and see it.

3. FACE

FACE Active Member

Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the family!

:wiggle:

4. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

haha... that's great!! Welcome to the site.

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

welcome!!

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sweet! Welcome :wavey:

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

welcome to the community....sorta

:p

8. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Cool another pass exit 9 off 400 member.

9. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Very cool. We have 2 subies at the house also.

10. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

awesome! ive been trying to convince my wife to get a suby but she doesnt want the same car as me. she's insisting on an evo. i may have to divorce her lol

11. atlxkevinx

atlxkevinx Member

Welcome! :D

12. I think we have three '04's in the neighborhood now although I saw an STI I hadn't seen before the other day on Deerfield (while I was still driving my tc). I'm sad because I haven't seen anyone since I got my subie and haven't had anyone to wave to! You can't miss me in the red... I am going to get a tag that says "TKT MGNT" because I know I will end up getting my first speeding ticket in that car. I stick out like a sore thumb in traffic!!

13. DiRtYHyEnA

DiRtYHyEnA New Member

welcome!

14. Smurfzilla

Smurfzilla Member

Wife flip flops. She wants a CRV but then she'll see a new WRX and fall in love or 07 STi, or a Mini, or an M3 or an EVO or new IS....LOL. I want her to get an endeavor or MDX/RDX if she is going to get an SUVish type vehicle.

15. HaHa... sounds like me.. I was flipping between cars for awhile... but then I definitely wanted a Subaru... and couldn't decide which one... then mine came on the market and we jumped on it..

16. Ghost---tell her she needs to get on board!! Its fun having two subies in the driveway...it intimidates our neighbors (a couple of old beemers with pissed off bee in a can mufflers).

17. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

there's also a guy who lives in there that has an old school L with WRX swap. He's a good guy!

18. We haven't seen him in awhile....but its good to know he is still there... I've seen a black STI three or four times head into the neighborhood but not sure if they live there or not...

19. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

He doesn't seem to like us. He drives by all the time while we are out working in Cohen's garage. We hear him coming down the street, and stop to look. Not once has he ever slowed down, stopped, or even just waved.

20. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Teaser for those that hate to click.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009