Next SR Events

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by siegelracing, Aug 6, 2009.

1. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

I know it's late notice again, but life has been busy (wonderful, but busy) with our 2-month old. I've got 3 committed to the 17th, so there are 3 openings. For those that haven't heard, we're now offering Stage-2 schools with Data Acquisition and Analysis from Traqmate. These days will include a Traqmate setup that we will install (it's just velcro and magnets) in your car and a Traqmate representative that will go over your data with you to show where improvements can be made.

We can combine Stage 1 and 2 schools quite easily. Both will still include the 9 hours at the track, lead-follow laps, ride-alongs with instructors, in-car instruction, classroom instruction, lunch, drinks, loaner equipment, pics and video. Stage 2 students MUST have already participated in multiple track-days or an SREC previously. It is suggested that Stage 2 cars have track-appropriate brakes.

As always, Stage 1 SRDEC's are appropriate for people with little to zero track experience.

We are also considering a Siegel Racing Open Track Day ($200 for 10 drivers) on Sunday September 20th. We're considering this unusual event because we have a customer at TopSpeed that is having us build him a very serious track car that he's employing a professional driver to compete in and he would like to get our help setting up the suspension at the track.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
    Siegel

2. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

i might be down for the 20th. if i have everything by then.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Is the professional driver Cole Trickle?

4. gt9729b

gt9729b Member

I'm assuming that this is for the 17th of August, since you said something about the late notice. Is that correct?

5. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

Correct.