Friday night drags season finale

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Sparta, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Sept 11 is the last night of friday night drags me and breel rolled down there last night and had some fun so i was thinking we should have a get together for the last night? Its $20 to run, $7 to spectate. There are some bad ass cars there and the runs are street race style with the hand drop. Whos down?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  2. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Might help if you post where you are talking about.

3. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

4. Tireboi

Tireboi Member

alot of fun out there went 2 weeks ago

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Sounds like fun... I've been wanting to have a Commerce G2G for while now, this might be just as good. Wish it was a 1/4 instead of 1/8 though...

6. b reel

b reel Active Member

It would be nice to see the whole class filled with Subarus

7. Could be fun, I dont think I have anything going on that day.

8. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Sweet

9. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

what time does it start? i was planning on going to Zen for the free water meet. maybe we could roll down and race some ebo's.

10. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

driver meeting is at 8:30 for first timers

11. b reel

b reel Active Member

The best thing to do is get down around 5:30 for the test and tune. You'll get the best bang for the $20.00 bucks and run against all class of cars. The show and shine starts at 8:00pm, drivers meeting 8:30, then line up by class for the finals.

12. b reel

b reel Active Member

Well I guess finishing in the top five for the season wasn't to bad for a first timer, it only cost a transmission and now yet another clutch. Got paired up with a newbie in a 04 WRX who have to admit got a damn good jump off the line but I ran him down. Wish I could have done the same against the 05 SRT. Lost to him in the quarters and had to watch him take the class win.