herro from kennesaw/marietta

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FuturScoobyOwnr, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Hey everyone. I do not own a subaru yet, sadly, but I own a gas guzzling truck lol. I've spent my weekend so far at the Starbucks on Barret Parkway with a buddy with a SRT 4 and some other friends. I've always been very interested in STi's since I 13 or 14 but feel through with wanting to own one when it came time to get a car. But now my eyes have opened, from re-learning everything I researched when I was younger playing need for speed and things I thought I knew, to hanging out with some cool people and seeing a STi with cobb exhaust get owned by a EVO, even tho it was a great race, and I can't stand EVO's, I have come to the conclusion that the truck has to go and I need to get into the car I should have gotten in the first place. As gay as the whole little story sounds. I NEED A SCOOBY NOW!

but anyways,
    the Names Drew, look forward to spending time on here learning and figuring out what I should be soon blowing money on. haha

STi = :bowdown:

2. bdydrpdmazda

bdydrpdmazda New Member

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

welcome to the community!

4. Trey

Trey Active Member

Welcome!

I have an 04 STi with your name it. ;)

White, clean, yours for $20,000

PM me for a goodies list.

5. Welcome! Good luck with your subie search!! If you find one you better jump on it. They go fast! When we bought my hub's 04 WRX there were two people waiting around to see if our deal would fall through so they could get it.

6. FACE

FACE Active Member

Welcome!
    :wavey:

7. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Welcome to the site. Take your time and find the car that is what you want, in good shape and a good value. Don't get in too big of a rush. But if you can swing it, get an Sti over a wrx. I went the other route and kind of wish I got a Sti in the first place.

8. Jake

Jake Active Member

Be prepare for a money pit that you will have a love/hate relationship with.

But mostly love, lol

9. Haha i am aware of the relationship. I've spent atleast 8 grand on my truck. I need something fast. And i've already found a few STI's but it wont happen for a little while. do any of yall go up to barrett on friday or saturday nights/

10. Jake

Jake Active Member

not many people on here are into that scene. i used to work at the OTB on barrett. there are one or two that go up there, but not a whole lot.

used to only be a place to meet to setup street races now its just a big ricer hang out (even the guys with nice cars, lol)

but there are a ton of meets on here for us suby guys. check them out in the get togethers section

11. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Ain't that the truth.

12. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

there are a few of the younger guys that go up to barrett i used to myself but with my car being down and me not caring for the rice scene i stay away... you found a great forum though

13. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

we already have a drew in the club, sorry. you'll have to wait until he sells his car :(

14. haha, well i understand the whole ricer thing, it's so true. Civics and 240s out the azz. I'd love to come to a meet sometime, i'd just feel out of place with a big truck. But hey, im sure i'd learn a lot, and be convinced to get a STi even more.

15. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

its not so much the cars as the drivers who act like rice.... no need to feel out of place... we are pretty welcoming

16. Well I'll probably head out sometime and maybe bring a few friends if yall don't mind.

17. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Welcome and always!!

18. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

Welcome....we pretty much work, live, sleep, and eat in Marietta/Kennesaw.

19. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

buy my wrx and do an sti swap and own evo's and sti's

I've cruised through the Starbucks a couple of times but never stopped. I used to go to meets like that in Columbus before I actually had a tuner car but grew out of them when I started modding my wrx, funny how that works out.

20. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

aint that the truth.
    definately get an sti over a wrx.
    welcome!