Just moved to Columbus!! Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by gfred024, Sep 17, 2009.

1. gfred024

gfred024 Member

I have been in Columbus for about a week and seen a ton of Subys. Where do yall meet up?

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Ppl meet up at britt david park friday and saturday. And then over to the sonics by the strip mall when bd gets ran off by cops. Unfortunately there isnt a designated columbus suby meet although i do see alot when i go down there

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Atlanta

4. G-Man04sti

G-Man04sti Member

I have been living in Columbus for three years now and i haven't seen so many sti's in town like in this past month. We should meet @ sonic one Friday or a Saturday

5. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Whats g-man for?

6. G-Man04sti

G-Man04sti Member

My name is hard to pronounce in English so everybody calls me g or g-man

7. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Cool g...thought it had a reference to a NFL team.

8. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Let me know when. How about tmmrw night?

9. G-Man04sti

G-Man04sti Member

Yeah man there is no problem. I wish some more people go.

10. I'll try to stop by before going to see the fight at friends. what time are yall gonna go?

11. yo if you guys wanna meet up one day, give me a week notice and Ill try to come down. Im from Columbus, but go to school in ATL.

12. G-Man04sti

G-Man04sti Member

Let's set up a date that everybody is cool with it

13. uhh...my next few weekends are gonna be busy, probably not free till Oct 24th.

14. I'll be out of town next weekend but after that I'm down. I usually drive by the Sonics in front of the movies theaters to see who's out there so if you see me just wave me down.

15. Does anyone want to meet up on Oct 16th? That's most likely the next time I'm coming down to Columbus