azn_240sx 2000 Impreza 2.5RS

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by blaze_cunnings, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Hello everyone, been on here a while since I became interested in Imprezas, finally found me one a few weeks back, never had time to get pictures till the other day. Kind of late, so I'll post pictures now, and start on my journal tomorrow :sx:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

:bigthumb: Very clean car.....

3. thanks! also, because Im a noob, is there a way to change my "ride" on the left that says "WRX!" to 2.5RS?

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

should be able to if you switch to classic mode at the top and go to your user control panel

5. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

looks great! congrats on finding it!

6. jadeb0x

jadeb0x New Member

happy modding!

7. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

just curious...but what's the fascination with the Japanese decal for "new driver"?

8. Were you at the Turner Field drift thing 2 weekends ago?

9. I've always had the decals, for some reason I just like them better than the other ones, and there's always something worth learning that makes me a "driver" lol

No it wasnt, Sorry I havent been out in the car scene or meets cause of school and work,

10. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

You lucky MAP based mofos and your intakes.

Car looks great, is she really as close to stock as she seems?

11. Yeah really stock, only intake, and borla exhaust. the guy babied it pretty well, and had it in his garage for the last three months. only 75000 miles !

12. Oh ok i just saw someone that park next to me with a similar car and i said whats up but i have no idea who it was.