Body shop recommendations

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by rexrocker, Nov 1, 2004.

1. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

My suby got beat up by a hail storm when I lived up North. So, I'm searching for a good body shop in the ATL area that handle paintless dent, as well as replacement of a fender and hood. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Thanks.

- Clay

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i went to dent wizard on cobb pkwy for paintless dent removal... they did an excellent job.. they are located at

910 COBB PARKWAY SE

phone: 770-419-2075

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

The only time in which I've had to employ the services of a body shop was after ym accident. I used the bodyshop that is inhouse @ classic subaru mainly because they were covered by my insurance.

They did incredible work. :bowdown:

4. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Classic has their own body shop?

5. RADON

RADON Member

Yep, Classic has a body shop in house. It's right next to service in their drive.

6. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Awesome, I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the responses guys!

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:bigthumb:

8. ajw2722

ajw2722 New Member

I have a guy who has done all my body & mechanical modifications for all the vehicles I have ever owned!

Great prices & Great Workmanship. Don't know if Gainesville is close enough to you, but his name is Jeff and his shop is called Miracles in Motion! Let me know and I'll get you the #

9. TRAY04STi

TRAY04STi New Member

Masters touch in Alpharetta ga off hwy 9. Hands down the best in the area.

10. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Thanks for all the replies! I'll be checking these places out after the holidays.

- Clay