got a new ride

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Brian, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Brian

Brian Active Member

Gave up on waiting for a Subie turbo-diesel. I also gave up waiting on the new VMax and got a Concours 14, so there's a chance Subaru will announce a Legacy TD tomorrow... ;)

I'll get a pic up soon.

2. b reel

b reel Active Member

So have they updated the Concours or does still look the same as a 94?

3. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

You'll have to stop by ISS for lunch if you get a legacy and come park with the rest of the subarus :)

4. Brian

Brian Active Member

breel, the Concours 14 is completely changed and based on the ZX-14. And instead of a sport bike crouch, it's more comfortable w/ saddlebags & touring features. I think it's still a 10s 1/4 mile bike.

Got the car, not a Subie. It's a sweet ride though. Couldn't take pictures w/ the rain yesterday.

5. Brian

Brian Active Member

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Looking sharp!

7. b reel

b reel Active Member

The interior color would have sold me alone, nice car. Haven't kept up with scooters in a while but the Concours was looking rather dated to put it kindly. Like a Contach, fun to ride in but ugly as sin compared with current designs.

8. Brian

Brian Active Member

Pic here. you *gotta* be thinking of the old concours.

Anyhoo, probably will join BMWCCA and do an autox or track day to learn the handling soon.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  9. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Hope you ran an Autocheck on that.

10. Brian

Brian Active Member

Got a CarFax report which was clean. Still has some factory warranty & maintenance left. It's due for the 30k now so I'll have United BMW check it over. Also, dealer's going get a scratch and dent guy to clean up some stuff too.