The time has come to leave Atlanta

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dr.Chris, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

I found a job in Asheville NC, so I'm finally leaving Atlanta. :coolugh: It's been nearly 10 years and I am ready to move on. Of course I'll still be on here, and it's close enough that I can still hit up some of the meets, so I won't be lost forever. This is a great community, I hope I can find some nice Subaru peeps up there too.

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Good luck man!

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

wow that's good for you dude! Asheville is awesome and there is DEFINITELY a great group of Subaru guys up there

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Congratulations dude!

5. WJM

WJM Banned

Damn you for beating me to it.

It is a good place to be.

6. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

sorry to hear you are leaving us but good luck to you and your future.

7. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Congrats! I think you'll enjoy Asheville, tons of fun places to drive and you're closer to the Dragon.

8. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

Asheville is a nice town, enjoy it. You'll have to learn to grown your own organic garden and such to really fit in though.

9. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

congrats, and good luck!!

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Congrats, Good Luck, and I will still play some COD with you.

11. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

Congrats, ill probably moving to wilmington here in the next few years. If you are a fan of really good pizza you should check out Standard pizza co. the just opened last month but the owner/operator is a long term fellinis employee. So if you like Fellinis you'll for sure like his.

12. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

I went to Asheville Pizza and Brewing, and that was pretty good, but I'll be sure to check out Standard. I LOVE PIZZA! Especially NY style.

I just noticed that it's only about 2 hours from the dragon. Time to start saving for tires, wheels, sways, CO's....

13. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

I've always heard good things about Asheville and it's at the top of my list for cities to visit. Enjoy your move man, I'm sure you're gonna love it there.

14. Matt

We're just over 2 hours to the dragon...

But, with the lower cost of living up there, you might not have to save as long... :)

15. Matt

you can't even drive here. Living there, you might as well give your license up....

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  16. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You'll LOVE Asheville. Tons of Subies up there and everywhere you look is a lovely road waiting to be driven on.

17. Asheville is a great town. Good luck with the new job! Enjoy the mountain roads!

18. Jake

Jake Active Member

nice move, always like ashville, good luck!

19. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

I lived in Wilmington for three years and still long to go back.

20. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

good to see you today, sorry i didnt say much to you, i was at work on my off day and trying to get stuff done so i could get out of work at a decent time.

when you moving?