Sup Savannah

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by hootie, Jan 24, 2010.

1. hootie

hootie New Member

Whats going on guys... I'm randy aka hootie. I'll be moving to your area soon wanted to get to know some fellow subie owners. So introduce yourself if your up for cruising and meets

2. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

welcome!

[​IMG]

3. hootie

hootie New Member

lol though I find that pic funny its not where I got my nickname from lol I not black, nor a one hit wonder lol so whats the car scene like there?

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

welcome to the community!

one hit wonder? Darius Rucker is anything but a one hit wonder ;)

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome to the community :wavey:

6. hootie

hootie New Member

thx can't wait to be back in GA, get out of this cold..... I'll have to check into meets going on during my road trip maybe do a Subies across america album or at least road trip album

7. Tray@Forged

Tray@Forged Member

Welcome to the boards!

8. hootie

hootie New Member

thx for the welcomes..... when I get there if your ever bored on a weekend hit me up..... I go out every weekend, can't stand sitting at the house, so I'll be taking random weekend trips and going to meets regularly

9. Jake

Jake Active Member

Hi I live in Richmond hill (just south of Savannah).

10. hootie

hootie New Member

hi nice to meet you

11. hootie

hootie New Member

12. Welcome! :wavey:

13. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

sti interior......=nice!!!

welcome to the club

14. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

Ill be back in savannah, always up for some meets cept i no longer have the STi.... :( had to get rid of it, tranny was about to go

15. ThaABomb

ThaABomb Member

hey guys, I just got a 2006 WRB STI and just moved to Pooler, GA (just outside of Savannah). So far I've seen a silver bugeye wagon, a blue bugeye, another 06/07 WRB STI and a black 08/09/10 STI. Do those vehicles belong to any of you guys? I'm down for meets or whatever so lemme know whats going on.

16. Jake

Jake Active Member

occasionally i go thru pooler. i dont have my subie anymore tho. i ride to statesboro 5 days a week tho. welcome!

17. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

I stay in pooler at the bro-in-laws about every 2-4 months or so. We usually come down in either my subi or her saabaru!

18. ThaABomb

ThaABomb Member

Hey, any of you Savannah guys know a reputable place to get work done?

19. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

The blue bugeye might have been me.
    What kind of work are you looking to get done?
    I just had my timing belt and water pump replaced at the dealership, and while expensive, I am happy with the work that they did.

20. ThaABomb

ThaABomb Member

Anything and everything. My dealer is trying to charge me $1000 to replace brake pads and turn the rotors. Im just looking for a legit place to do stuff for me that won't break the bank.