Batlground is looking to improve customer service and we need your help.

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Tracy, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Tracy

Tracy Member

We here at Batlground are looking for ways to improve our customers experience while dealing with our shop as it pertains to customer service. This started as a group project for Tracy's marketing research class, but we have decided to put it into practice. So, please take the time to answer our short 15 question survey. Make your opinions count and help us to help you.

http://batlground.com/documents/survey.pdf

Please open with Adobe Acrobat or Adobe reader. It will not work correctly in "preview".

We greatly appreciate your time and if you have any questions, feel free to email tracyshayhorn@gmail.com

2. techlord

techlord Active Member

shit that is too much work, now knowing you guys for years I would say my biggest complaint is the by appt only.
    Now there have been times that the door was locked and I came to actually buy or negotiate with Dan (as opposed your favorite...chat with the employee's) but can't do squat with a locked door.

Everyone knows of your knowledge, and the proven power of Batlground. Dan I think is a genius and Brandon knows his shit too, you are a straight shooter (cant wait to see that on Bullrun!).
    ALL good by me...but I would like to see more of a store front and maybe open a bit earlier.

3. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

To start with, don't offer a survey in PDF form, create an easy to use web form.

4. Tracy

Tracy Member

Thanks for the input. I actually need to print the completed forms for my class project so I can turn them in. I didn't realize a 15 question "click the boxes" PDF would be a PITA or too much work, but thanks for letting me know. Y'all are the first to mention this.

As I mentioned it is a 2 fold deal—class project and BG project. I need the forms for class, so a web form won't work for that purpose. If it was just a BG only thing, I would have no problem with taking the time to sort out a webform. I just don't have time to the database and such. The project is due next week.

Thanks anyways. for those who think it's a pain. I understand.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted

try using survey monkey then.

6. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

woohoo... we made it on the list. Great idea though

7. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Jesus people. It is a no brainer and will even email the damn thing for you. Help a sista out here.

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Tracy option 10 should be list from 1-5 not 1-4 ;) Filling out mine right now.

9. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Done....

10. Tracy

Tracy Member

You can only do 10 questions with Survey Monkey. Thank you very much for the time you spent for those of you who filled it out.

11. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

there is a glitch with question 15. If I click 10-19 miles, it automatically clicks 50-100 as well.

FYI. :)

12. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

On the last question when I click 50-100 miles it automatically checks the 10-19 miles too...and vice versa.

Edit: Dang you Matt! *shaking fist*

13. Tracy

Tracy Member

I'll fix it right now for whoever else downloads it. Thanks for the heads up.

14. Matt

sucker!!

:p

15. Tracy

Tracy Member

Fixed. I also realize that there is no zero for if you use a performance shop. If you don't use a performance shop then this form is not for you.

16. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

I did a very similar project for my Business/marketing degree. Well done!

17. Tracy

Tracy Member

Ha Ha! Imagine that. We have something in common :p

18. Matt

^^ Break it up, you two!!

oh wait....wrong thread

:p

19. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

Only difference is we had primitive interwebz back in 1998. No fancy PDF forms. :). damn I am getting old!

20. Tracy

Tracy Member

OMG we are playing nice. Can I have some credit??? I was even nice in his last thread. I am turning over a new leaf.

21. Matt

my :p was the sarcasm guy. :)

22. Tracy

Tracy Member

Damn, you are old :D JK. I didn't even use the internet til we opened the shop. Now look at me. A PRO!

23. Tracy

Tracy Member

No No I know. I was also kidding. Forgot the smiley.:naughty:

24. Matt

:unamused:

25. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

should have made a google sites page with forms and just had it dump into a spreadsheet. even has graphing widgets for responses ;)

26. Tracy

Tracy Member

I had no idea about that. Do you have a link to the dealy so i can look at it for the future?

27. Matt

28. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

29. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

Was just an observation.

PDF's are not generally used for security reasons, general bulkiness and ease of use.

To people of the internet generation, PDFs are always a PITA.

30. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

That was easy. bump for help with the schoolwork.