Subaru Meet/Car Show at Earl Duff Subaru(TN)

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by DTM21, Mar 24, 2010.

1. DTM21

DTM21 New Member

See Pastrana's STi! Subaru Meet/Car Show at Earl Duff Subaru(TN)

Earl Duff Subaru, the best Subaru dealer in TN will be having a Subaru meet and car show on May 1st, 8:30am-4:00pm EST. On display will be Travis Pastrana's STi. All Subarus are invited and lunch will also be provided.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=earl+duff+subaru&fb=1&gl=us&hq=earl+duff+subaru&hnear=Crossville,+TN&cid=0,0,8027723608739096197&ei=ZneqS5uaK4G0tgeHvaSrBQ&ved=0CAcQnwIwAA&ll=35.918893,-84.570029&spn=0.009332,0.021007&z=16&iwloc=A

http://www.duffsubaru.com/index.htm

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I'll check it out. Thanks for letting us know!

3. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

wow very cool, wish dealerships around here were that nice and active

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

they used to be....

5. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

yea i remember an SOG meet like 2-3 years back

6. I would definitely be interested if we could have a local meet like that, dont think i will make it to the TN one, just to far for me.

7. DTM21

DTM21 New Member

Here is a little more indepth look from Duff's website.

http://www.duffsubaru.com/news-and-upcoming-events.htm

Glad some of you guys can make the drive up! I know it's a little far, but I drove to 100 Acre Wood in Mizz. and that was almost 9 hours! Don't think Travis will be there but should still be a good time.
    Me and my buddy have kinda been pushing a meet at Duff for awhile, but never could get the management to agree. Now that they have we are just trying to get them a big crowd there because they are spending a bunch of money to get his car and stuff up here!

8. DTM21

DTM21 New Member

Oh and under the events, also feel free to check out me and my buddies little write up about the Rally America Race. And the pics of us with Travis and Dave! We also met Lance Smith, the owner and operator of Vermont Sportscar aka Subaru of America's rally team! Pretty cool stuff, if I do say so myself.

9. Durania

Durania Member

Hope to see a lot of WRX's there with Gerogia plates.

Remember, lunch is served. You can't lose.

10. Durania

Durania Member

Bumping this, hope to meet some of you guys.

11. b reel

b reel Active Member

It would be nice to make this but there will be quite a few of us heading to the strip in the opposite direction that weekend.

12. Durania

Durania Member

Worth a try.

[​IMG]

13. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

wish i could go, instead i'll be helping someone pick up a 6spd tranny in tennesee lol

14. FACE

FACE Active Member

Lol I will be in Nashville for some classes and won't be out on sat untill 2pm!

Post up some photos for us!

15. Durania

Durania Member

Looking like a good 20+ cars will be attending. Still hoping to see a few Georgia plates there.

-Kyle

16. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted

Ill still be out of town unfortunately. I do hope some georgia owners make it up there.

If not, we should try and coordinate n event with you all this summer :)

17. Durania

Durania Member

That sounds good. I will post a few weeks in advance for the next meet that we have. The Knoxville Subaru Owner's Club tries to meet about once a month.

18. b reel

b reel Active Member

Chattanooga might be a good place to have a summer meet

19. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

+1 this...mebbe a white water rafting G2G?