Fender Rolling Day

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by UpSideDownDesi, Apr 2, 2010.

1. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

I am gonna rent a Eastwood Fender Roller in couple of days (waiting to hear for the guy). I live in snellville area and if any of y'all are also interested in rolling your fender let me know. We can all chip in some and get it done.

PS I don't have a heat gun, if someone can bring that please.

2. UpSideDownDesi

More than likely getting this today, PM if you would like to join in.

3. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Damn. Wish I was in town.

4. shu

shu Member

Damn, just saw this. Do you still have the roller?

5. UpSideDownDesi

I still have it, PM me your number.

6. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

i have the wheels, but still no car yet to roll fenders:wtc:. soon tho, my sti i sold will be getting replaced and i will need a roller like the first day i get it.

whats been going on sonny, havent seen ya in a while.

7. UpSideDownDesi

Your STI def was a head turner. Same old man, got some wheels for the car so try to play hellaflush lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How's the bike free styling coming along?

8. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

so no luck selling that thing?

been riding a lot now that the weather has changed. few shows lined up and what not.

9. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

How hard is it to use one? I'm gonna roll the M3's fenders as I'm looking hard at some 10.5" rims.

10. UpSideDownDesi

not really pushing it, if right buyer comes then i'll let it go. In no rush, it's more like Testing Waters. I gotta come check out some of the shows. They are fun/intense.

Not hard at all, just gotta take your time. It folds the lip VERY easily. Clean the car befor you do so becuase heat gun cakes things on lol. Have someone heating up the paint constantly while rolling.