STOLEN TRUCK! 2002 Ford F250

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Suprman, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Suprman

Suprman Member

I got back from spring break and came home to my truck no where to be found. I guess someone stole it this past weekend as the roommate and neighbors said the last time they saw it was Friday the 26th of March.

this ####ing sucks so much, it was the only thing of value I really owned and all my tools and tool box was in the back seat. Plus the keys to my Mustangs were in it.

here is the truck and the recent damage to the rear bumper. Its listed as stolen in the NCIB, so hopefully if any police officer pulls them over it should come up as stolen. Thanks for the help!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

damn that sucks man GL

3. Suprman

Suprman Member

BTW this happened right outside my Apartment in south Buckhead near Collier Road/Peachtree

4. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

damn that sux! i know how u feel...about 8 months ago i had a new Tundra stole. didn't even make the first payment on it. i hope u had full coverage. g'luck dude.

5. Suprman

Suprman Member

Yeah I have Full Coverage with no deductible, but would prefer to have my truck, tools and the keys to my cars back!

6. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Dang Shane, that's crazy! Where did they get it from?

7. Jake

Jake Active Member

Has to be someone around you that knew you were gone for a while. They probably called up their 'friends' and had them steal it, strip it and part it out and he will see a percentage oftheir sales. Good luck finding it man.

8. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

could have been towed as well.....

9. Suprman

Suprman Member

Yeah I'm speculating it was some ghetto neighbor had something to do with it that they've let in since they dropped all standards for living here. It was def a proffesional job and it was either towed away or they got in without breaking the glass.

10. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

I will keep an eye out while out and about, but guessing it is being stripped down as we speak. I had a buddy get a car stolen and all the found was the bare frame.

11. b reel

b reel Active Member

Hey Jake, does your friend still have that bed and tailgate for sale?

It sucks having a car stolen, know how you feel as the GTI went missing about 30 minutes after parking it one evening. The detective was at least honest when he said that it was gone, nothing they could really do but push paper on it.

12. FACE

FACE Active Member

Sorry to hear this bro :(

best of luck

13. Jake

Jake Active Member

lol, nah man.
    i dont associate with said 'friends'

14. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ouch! I am not sure what I may be able to do but I'll let you know if anyone calls about a F250 needing interior work :(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
  15. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

I'm pretty sure that's you in said 'friends' car...

16. Suprman

Suprman Member

thanks buddy! its most likely parts right now and i'm not sure i'd want it back at this point.

so how much are used STI's nowadays? :)

17. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

18. Suprman

Suprman Member

19. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

sorry to hear man..those trucks are very easy to get into without breaking anything. an experienced thief could also start it pretty easily without keys. unless it was towed they knew their shit. good luck getting it back man.

20. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Rofl Owned.

And man. Sorry to hear that.

21. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

happend right in front of LA Fitness in McDonough. stole it in the middle of the day. crazy.

22. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

My car was broken into back in 07 in Midtown and the cop that showed up to write up the report told me that gym parking lots were always targeted because people leave stuff in their car when they work out.

23. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

^^

very true, I do it all the time. So what is insurance saying? how much?

24. Suprman

Suprman Member

Insurance is covering it, i'm just waiting for their first offer after jumping through all their hoops. I put down that i believed the value to be 23k but will settle for what the average price of excellent trucks similar to mine were on autotrader (the stats at the bottom page of a search that show lowest, average, and highest price) of which is 21500. I printed about 25 or so comparables from 19k-25k and included it with all my maintenance records and all that jazz, so i really hope they get the point and i don't have to resort to calling the insurance commissioner.