start a g2g in gwinnett

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by ecreamer, May 19, 2010.

1. ecreamer

ecreamer New Member

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

:squint:

3. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

4. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

yay first post!

even more yay yahoo email account!

5. Raziel1

Raziel1 Member

suspect..

6. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Actually this may be Eddie, a guy we are doing some work for. His son has a Suby that we are doing some motor work on. Not 100% positive though.

7. ecreamer

ecreamer New Member

yea its me eddie yal have my motor hahaha

8. ecreamer

ecreamer New Member

im new to wrxatlanta and will be gettin on here more, do yal have any meets?

9. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Yes there are some. It varies when and where. There are a couple of regular ones listed here in the GtG forum. I think there is still a regular one being held at Kyle's (Manhattan Pizza).

10. ecreamer

ecreamer New Member

yea i kno about kyles. me and my dad went last time it was only 3 subies. i live right there and go to his place all the time, thats where i got all the parts and help to fix my car......then the motor blew hahahaha

11. Scoobyiac

Scoobyiac Member

Lets help the Subaru community by gathering your friends and getting them to the Meet that happens at the coolest pizza place IN THE WORLD.

12. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

There is Sonic meet every thursday on riverside exit, 100+ cars every week.

13. trega10

trega10 New Member

Can you let me know the address? I'd love to go! Is it a Subaru-oriented meet?

14. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

no, it's a ricer oriented meet... :D

15. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

but it's fun.

No it is not subaru orianted, but there are always several subarus out there.

if you go 85N and take 316, off of 316 take the Riverside exit. make a left on the exit, go straight, and u will see sonic on your right after 2nd light. people usually start gathering around 7 and it lasts till the morning.

16. ecreamer

ecreamer New Member

I'm down with kyles idea. Parking lot full of subies and plus his great food. Need to put that idea into effect.

And I'm at the riverside meet every thursday. Its fun but only like 2 subarus. Riverside is just like bp on saturdays