Tracy from Battleground

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RSConvert, May 19, 2010.

1. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Read the write up in the AJC's "Living" section about Tracy. Nice write up. Pretty cool what you are doing, teaching women how to drive.

Here's a link to the article: http://www.accessatlanta.com/celebrities-tv/female-race-car-driver-522331.html

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
  2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I am thinking OT, moving it now.

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

can you teach them how to drive without a cell phone

4. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

well at least she'll never run out of students, but it seems a little futile

5. b reel

b reel Active Member

this was sent via iphone and Wendy Hill

6. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

Thats AWESOME!! congrats

7. Tracy

Tracy Member

Ih thanks guys. Sorry I missed this. Here is the article that was actually on the cover of the Living Section of the AJC, color pic and all! if you wanted to check it out:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/39356618/Racers-Drive-to-Help-Women

I also started some all woman driving events. We have our first one Ag 15th. If Any of you have women who need to learn to drive a stick, LMK. I have a Ford Fiesta to teach them in for free starting in January. I'm also gonna share it with interested women for rallycross and autocross (also free besides paying their own entry fees). So, they are more than welcome to hit me up about that.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  8. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

:naughty:

9. Tracy

Tracy Member

I knew that was coming. LOLZ.

10. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

Sandy could use some lessons...badly. :)

Congrats...looks like a good program!

11. Tracy

Tracy Member

Well send her on over. Seriously. I think women and men communicate differently, so it will be less intimidating for me to teach the ladies. Not that men are overbearing or anything. LOL. When I was racing every weekend for sponsors and money, Dan wasn't allowed to tell me what to do on the track because he just pissed me off. Everything had to come thru Brandon. That was just a boyfriend/girlfriend frustration been together too long thing.

But seriously, aside from the BG/Forged BS, I would love to teach her.