40% off SPT parts

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Shewb, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Shewb

Shewb Member

Not sure where this should be posted but.....

Subaru Parts Warehouse has 40% off all SPT parts, and 50% off Subaru apparel

www.subarupartswarehouse.com

2. rhinoyo

rhinoyo New Member

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

The dealers must be struggling.

4. Shewb

Shewb Member

Must be. $232 for STi control arms.....not bad.

5. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Mark ups must be huge.

6. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

That they are. When I bought my last gasket kit, I called the dealership for a quote, asked them how much SGP had them for, they INSTANTLY - as in, without even looking it up - took 35% off the price, then continued to drop it even more. Moral of the story, everything's negotiable

7. b reel

b reel Active Member

getting towards the end year inventory reduction before taxes are levied.

8. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

Hrm, this might have warmed me over on getting the spt/bosal CBE instead of a invidia q300 or a whisper

9. Alex

Do it :) But call a local dealership and ask them to price match.

10. crazyazn

oooh, nice idea! Thanks man!

11. Shewb

Shewb Member

I had SPT on my 05' STi and loved it. Not too loud, no drone.

12. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

call farris or brian at SOK, they've been nothing but awesome for me.

13. crazyazn

Will do! Thanks everyone for the input, sorry if my comment sorta hijacked the thread :p

I've been wanting something quiet and not too 'droney' as I'm warming over to going stage2 again.

14. pankopp

pankopp Member

let us know what they say if you call SOK, I'm thinking you have a good idea!

15. Alex

They should match their price. Just remember that if you order from the online dealership you will have to pay shipping. So consider that when you negotiate pricing at the parts counter.

16. Shewb

Shewb Member

This site is also running a $2.95 shipping deal on all parts.

17. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

any SPT and subaru parts can be purchase with subaru bucks. check out HERE for some special deals on Subaru bucks!

18. crazyazn

ok you all are kick ass! I'll try giving sok a ring sometime tomorrow, and if they're cool with dealing, JJang12 i'm hitting you up for some subie bucks

19. crazyazn

hrm, now that I'm sober and awake. I just realized with the 2.95 shipping even if SOK price matches, sales tax will push the cost a decent bit over just buying it online... or so I'm thinking.

20. pankopp

pankopp Member

the website says that items over 20 lbs or 2 feet long will get a quote on the shipment after your order is processed. Then after quoted you have the option of canceling your purchase or to proceed. It says this in a disclaimer after you enter your shipping address and info.

I think its going to be much more than $3.

21. crazyazn

Yah, I saw that and threw in a order so I can get back to you all with some prices for my case.

Just called SOK, they didn't have the CBE in stock but can order of course for $560 (said they can't deal down that low, bummer).

Online its $336 and shipping to where I need it to go is $124.73 for a total of $460.73