Window tinting in or around Midtown?

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by Fafnir, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Fafnir

Fafnir Member

Anyone have a recommendation for a tint shop in or around Midtown? Or a mobile tint place?

I did a search and saw that some people recommend K&L and Total Appearance, and they're a little off the beaten path for me, though I'll go to one of them if no one has anything (or if, more likely, places in the city charge too much).

2. slade1274

slade1274 Member

Just had mine done up in Roswell and can vouch for that place if you want to make the journey....

3. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

There is a great place in Lawrenceville call Total Appearance. Ask to speak to Billy he is the owner tell him Josh from ATD sent and he will take care of you for sure....

http://www.totalappearance.com/contact-us/

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

The S2000 guys really like HotSpot tinting over at Windy Hill and Cobb Pkwy. Mention you're with the s2000atlanta crew and they should give you a discount.

5. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

+3 here too. They've tinted three of my cars and did a great job each time.

6. Fafnir

Fafnir Member

Okay. Thanks for the recommendations, gents.

7. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

clean out your pm box and send me your email you bum!

8. atl_sti

atl_sti Member

Just happen to come across this post, I'm looking at getting Tint as well. I am extremely picky when it comes to tint. Does hotspot remove the door panels and tint all the way down? Micro-edging right up to the top? TIA.

9. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Yep, they did my wife's forester. Did an excellent job. A little pricey compared to others but well worth the quality work. I told them my brother had two of his 350Zs done there. Gave me a little discount. Might get my STi done there as well...until I can get the cheap tint that the previous owner had installed. Thank goodness I got a steamer.