My offer to those entreprenuers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AllboutAWD, Oct 8, 2005.

1. AllboutAWD

AllboutAWD New Member

Hello Everyone here at wrxatlanta.com!

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Richard. I am here today for those who want or have big plans on modding but your struggling to save up those extra dollars in doing so. My intentions are not here to exploit or solicit this website but to help out a fellow community that had been so helpful.

I have just initiated an E-Commerce business and I am needing some GOOD help. I will keep this brief as possible here, but I will help you generate an extra solid 2-3K on top of your job or business within 4-6 months.

This is an interview process and all applicants need to be over the age of 18.

For those who are interested, please e-mail me at richardko86@hotmail.com for further details.

Thanks everyone for reading.

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

Does this involve posing naked?

3. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

Did you ever get that catback on your car? I remember everyone trying to bust those bolts loose without any luck.

--
    Brian

4. AllboutAWD

AllboutAWD New Member

Yes I did and man it was some tough work, but it looks beautiful... Thanks again for everyones effort!

And to make things a bit clearer, I am NOT asking for any monetary investments, just a little bit of your time. Thanks.

5. AllboutAWD

AllboutAWD New Member

and no posing nude, please for safety sake.. ;)

6. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Nothing to do with Quixtar, Primerica, Amway etc right?