2011 SOLO Atlanta Autocross Season Posted (and season passes open for purchase)

Discussion in 'General Community' started by rp1, Feb 6, 2011.

1. rp1

rp1 Member

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Randall Prince I'm the 2011 SOLO Chairman for the Atlanta Region SCCA. I wanted to let you all know that the 2011 SOLO season schedule has been finalized and we are starting to sell season passes today. These season passes save you over $90 as compared to buying each event singularly. We have a great season this year with a lot of special events in addition to our 11 event schedule (not including TNT and driver schools). Below is a list of our events and the bottom will be a link to our season pass purchase...

March
    March 5th – Turner Field, Atlanta, GA – TNT / Solo Pro School
    March 6th – Turner Field, Atlanta, GA – Points 1
    March 20th – Turner Field, Atlanta, GA – Points 2

April
    April 3rd – Points 3 – Turner Field, Atlanta, GA
    April 16th – Evolution / Novice School – Atlanta Motorspeedway, Hampton, GA
    April 17th – Atlanta Motorspeedway, Hampton, GA – Points 4

May
    May 6th-8th – Atlanta Motorspeedway, Hampton, GA – Atlanta National Tour
    May 22nd – Turner Field, Atlanta, GA – Points 5

June
    June 5th – Atlanta Motorspeedway, Hampton, GA – Points 6

July
    July 30th-31st – Spence Field, Moultrie, GA – SEDIV Championship

August
    August 6th – Turner Field, Atlanta, GA – National Street Tire Challenge
    August 7th – Turner Field, Atlanta, GA – Points 7

September
    September 11th – Turner Field, Atlanta, GA – Points 8
    September 25th – Atlanta Motorspeedway, Hampton, GA – Points 9

October
    October 8th – Turner Field, Atlanta, GA – Points 10
    October 9th – Turner Field, Atlanta, GA – Champion Of Champions (Pending Brave’s playoff schedule)

In the next few weeks we'll be releasing a new version of our website, but for now check out our Twitter feed (http://www.twitter.com/soloatlanta) and our Facebook Fan Page (http://soloatlanta.us1.list-manage1...bf1270aeeb03e95d87&id=e034803e08&e=ab56bca5db). Also here is the link to our season pass:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index..../uidEvent/F356208F-E114-4A0D-2448A8150A845EB7

Please, if you have any questions, reply here or email me at chairman@soloatlanta.com. Thanks and we really hope you all attend this year. We have an incredibly friendly event for new-comers as well as some truly challenging events for the veterans among you with multiple SCCA National Champions to compete against. Thanks and see you in a few weeks!

PS - I'll be sure to post up before each event to update everyone and remind you of events. We're looking to have our biggest season in a while, so please come out and bring a friend!

2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

damn, no six flags event this year...i know the parking lot is trashed, but that was always the best venue. 3rd gear slalom's are fun

3. rp1

rp1 Member

Unfortunately, we are unable to run Six Flags this year due to some unforeseen circumstances. We are certainly going to try to get back there again soon and will do our best to keep as many sites in our rotation as we can. Until then, no 6 Flags events :( On the bright side, if you make it out to AMS, we've been known to have some pretty epic slaloms and 3rd gear offsets. I'm hoping in the next year or two we'll have access to 6F again and maybe the likes of Gwinnett Co. Fairgrounds. For now, we're lucky to have the two really good, large venues in the area that we do have.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  4. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

So a season pass is a Pass to each event listed or just points events?

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I understood it as a pass/entrance to all of the regular events throughout the seats + CoC

6. rp1

rp1 Member

The 10 points events + Champion of Champions

7. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

good luck this year. this is the first season in 8 years I won't be able to participate in, I miss you guys.

8. rp1

rp1 Member

:wtc:

Not even a little? We'll miss you!