Anyone else with a Subaru live in Columbus???

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by gfred024, Feb 21, 2011.

1. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Seen a couple guys on here before but haven't seen any around town. Went to the fri/sat night car meets in town and it's been all trucks and mustangs. Columbus is lame I know but damn do I need to ride to atl or sav to hang with other Subarus? Lol

2. G-Man04sti

G-Man04sti Member

i live in columbus...

3. G-Man04sti

G-Man04sti Member

The same thing happens to me^^...

4. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Whats up dude? What color Sti do you drive. I've only seen a wrb, cgm and a white one with cf hood..

5. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I know the white one with cf hood.

I'm from Columbus and have family there, but my suby hasn't been there in well over a year.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  6. G-Man04sti

G-Man04sti Member

wrb. How long u bn here

7. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Been here just over a year. Do you come to a house on canady st?

8. G-Man04sti

G-Man04sti Member

No...

9. SubiNoobie

SubiNoobie Supporting Member

I live in Americus, but I'm up in Columbus a couple times a month for work, car (waranty) service, brewpub, etc. 08 OBP STI.

10. StevenSTi

StevenSTi Member

jsut came across this thread, I posted in your other thread wondering if it was you...now I see that it is. You were right behind me this morning, I was hopin you were gonna follow so we cold talk for a minute but you kept going.

me and my buddies are always together on the weekends...Im the only one with an STi, but there is a MS3, SRT-4, Ion Redline, and Mustang GT in the group, so you are more than welcome to hang with us...that goes for anyone else too.

we dont really go out and ride around because of all the idiots around here, and where the idiots go the police will follow. we usually just go get some food and then go shoot some pool or somethin

11. G-Man04sti

G-Man04sti Member

True...

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  12. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Haha.. I woulda turned in but I was otw to work. I work right around the corner from brookestone. Yeah man I know what ya mean about idiots and cops thats why I don't hang with the rednecks and kids. But I'd love to meet up with other car guys. I sent you a pm...

13. StevenSTi

StevenSTi Member

well hey now, not all the rednecks attract cops. I also drive a big ass F150 so dont go hatin on my southern side :rofl:

14. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Oh lord... I play in the woods and have a 4wd 1987 bronco lol and Im not a redneck. Let me rephrase I stay away from obnoxious rednecks and kids...

15. StevenSTi

StevenSTi Member

Ill accept that

16. gfred024

gfred024 Member

hahaha...ok cool. So whats up for the weekend? Im doing some wheel painting and exhaust work could also use another pair of hands and jacks lol....

17. trbopwr79

trbopwr79 New Member

18. K0nTANK3Rous

K0nTANK3Rous New Member

I'm not in Columbus, i'm there quite a bit though, I'm over in LaGrange. I'm an old school car audio fabricator, so if you guys ever need stuff, i'm always tinkering around. I don't own the shop anymore, but I still do custom installs mostly by WOM.

19. StevenSTi

StevenSTi Member

might be down to help...Im gonna be at the Brad Paisley concert tomorrow night, but Sat me and some buddies might be able to help out if I dont go up to my fiance's house