My Birthday and Dangerous New Machine Concert 3/26/2011

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Greg, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Alright guys, its been AGES since I've posted on here, so most of you new guys won't have a clue who I am, but I'm sending an open invite out for a birthday get-to-gether that I'm having. Its with a local rock band that I've been working with and it's their last local show before their first US tour. Come join me March 26th at the Peachtree Tavern in downtown for a show that you won't forget!

We'll also be welcoming our new drummer, Jack Slade, the son of AC/DC's drummer, Chris Slade.

Dangerous New Machine is an alternative heavy rock unit based out of Atlanta Georgia. This well-oiled-machine features former Stereomud Vocalist Erik Rogers, Billy Grey-Lead Guitar (ex Fozzy & Sick Speed) Jack Slade-Drums, and new comer Randy Reider-Bass

Dangerous New Machine form a cohesive and dynamic unit that mixes an aggressive, heavy rock sound with a less dark and more approachable lyrical style. “Dangerous New Machine’s live show is like a Full Contact Sport.” Is how Erik describes their concerts.

This band has, to date, earned themselves over 200 spins combined between commercial specialty support and college radio. Rock 105.9 in Alabama, Sirius XM and Music Choice have added DNM to their Rock channels for airplay. This is a very big deal since they have well over 1 million subscribers nationwide.

The members of DNM have previously toured, extensively, throughout the United States and Europe with their former bands. Touring efforts include: Ozzfest, Disturbed, Staind, Puddle of Mudd, Sevendust and Godsmack just to name a few.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP40WzPy7VY

To view the event on facebook, click the link below and RSVP. Tickets are $10 and it's ages 21+. Make sure you follow the link on the Facebook page for etix to preorder tickets before they're sold out!
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...comment_reply#!/event.php?eid=153311411391128

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  2. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

So you posted a concert a few weeks after it happened?

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

haha fixed.
    Man, I get confused on what day it is with all of these shows and dates. Not to mention I work night shift at work so...

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I may or may not be able to make it out. We'll see closer to the date.

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

OK, I also finally cleaned out my PM box, so it isn't full anymore.

6. Matt

quick, everyone flood his inbox!

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Go for it! I have room for 300 now

8. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Who are you? I will look at my schedule and try to make it.

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

lol ass!

10. b reel

b reel Active Member

I think someone hacked his account to promote this band. ;)

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hahaha nope

12. Matt

who would want to do THAT...

13. Greg

Greg Active Member

lol Matt knows. I promote the shit out of the band!
    Your just now starting to see them played on the Project, just wait until after the tour and they're mainstream ;) Straight to the top!

14. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Are black people allowed?

15. Matt

[​IMG]

16. Jake

Jake Active Member

if i could get free i'd be there. but i have too many dates requested off already for weddings and such.

17. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yes Jerome, and you and the wifey better be there!