My Legacy sold to a better home, On to my new project

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by subarusti4life, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Id like to say, the Subaru was fun for me, but it was time to move on to a newer project.

2001 Audi S4
    6 Speed
    Silver on black leather

as of now stock, but it is SO much FUN to drive

But exhaust, intake, front mouth, upgraded turbos , and chip on the way

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. motomark

motomark Loudest fuel pump Tucker Supporting Member

I guess you will have to change your name to AudiS44life.

Love that car though. Hope you have a large savings acct you are willing to part with. Subarus are dirt cheap to repair compared to a B5 S4.

Are you doing the turbo swap yourself? I know you have to pull the motor to do them... K04s or GT28?

In all seriousness, very cool car- just too pricey to keep runing for my blood. A K04'ed S4 a buddy in college had was one of my favorite cars of all time.

GOOD LUCK!

3. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Nice car. LMK if you need anything from APR. I might know a few people there:)

4. Honestly, Im not worried about labor, or part prices.. I have a ton of connects with everything from labor to parts--- I have a savings to do the K04's and all basic mods.. Im not gonna go too crazy with this... Just the service and maintance

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Service and maintenance is what's expensive on the Audis, not the mods :) Looks clean.

6. yea this car has all service records from Jim Ellis Audi.. most of the expensive maintenance such as waterpump, timing belt, etc has already been done :)

I will always be around Subaru's though as most of my friends have them

7. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Can't wait to see this!