I'm Alive

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Bug-Rex, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Finally got home today. Tornado ripped through my neighborhood, but me and my roommates survived. Just thought I'd check in.

JC

2. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

glad that you got through it.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Phew!

4. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Geez. Glad to hear that you and your roommate are okay.

5. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Pics?

6. lobelsteve

lobelsteve Member

How do you know you are alive? Maybe you are dead and this is just you moving on. Maybe you are in a coma and this is a dream or something.

Maybe I'm in a dream reading this.

I gotta see Inception.

7. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

I didn't take pics but my roommate busted out his D-90.

8. K. Marx

K. Marx Member

Maybe he was actually killed, but now he's a zombie with an insatiable hunger for human brains and this is all a ploy to get people comfortable enough to come near him so can feed.

Seriously though, I don't know you Bug-Rex, but it's good to hear that someone made it out of a hit area without harm. My parents up an TN kind of dodged a bullet, too... several nearby areas in Northeast TN were hit hard. Scary stuff.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  9. John

John Active Member

I'm glad you made it out OK JC. Where were you at?

This is starting to play out like a terrible M. Night Shyamalan movie thats directed by Michael Bay staring Leonardo Decaprio.

Maybe you guys watch too many movies! lol

10. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

The tornado was literally at the edge of my backyard about 100 feet from my house. I have never been so scared in my life. After it let up, I walked about 2 blocks north and saw the damage. I was almost lost in a town I have lived in for 3 years. The only way I can describe what it looked like would be that the place got barraged by bombs. Its truly unreal. After getting to Fairhope today, I finally saw the videos and pictures of the thing. I am so thankful that I am alive right now.

11. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

Wow. That's insane. Glad you're ok.