Paint Shop

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Trancetto, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Okey. I wanna repaint my whole car. Some body needs minor work here and there. Need profesional job.

Anyone have a place, have a friend that is in need of money and is professional? I hope some vendors on here chim in.

So:

2002 WRX
    Current Color: Silver
    Need to be prepped for paint, some minor body work.
    Next color: WRB or Red(not sure what the actual name color is for the red that the 02 came in.

Budget: 1200.00

2. John

John Active Member

Are you going to do the entire car? As in under the hood, door jambs, inside trunk, etc?

3. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

That I'm not sure. Door jambs would be a must paint. But other then that, I dont care about under the hood or inside the trunk.

I would consider silver again, but I keep telling my self, if im going to paint the car, do it in color i like.

4. b reel

b reel Active Member

PM Sanders, he might be able to help you out

5. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Will do thx.

6. StevenSTi

StevenSTi Member

I know its a long shot, but if you were willing to bring it down here to Columbus I have a guy that does awesome work...he painted my Lexus (two tone with door jams done) and he also restored my dads 73 Camaro. he mostly does classic restorations but he likes doing imports from time to time as a change of pace

hes not cheap, but he always works with me. if you want me to see what it might be let me know, Ill give him a call

7. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

bugeye was Sedona Red Pearl. blobeye was San Remo Red.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Wasn't 02 Sedona Red or something like that?

9. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You are right. 2002 was Sedona Red Pearl. 2004 was San Remo Red.

10. SANDERS

SANDERS Member

PM sent.

11. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

whats his name? I may know of him too

12. Coldcat83

Coldcat83 Member

I have a good friend that paints but he is down in Florida due to his shop in Marietta going bankrupt but I am sure he will work around your budget. He has a paint booth on his father in laws property. He painted my 08 Nismo Kandy red and Black. He is currently doing my friends Bronco which I have picks of.

13. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

if i was going to repaint my car, i dont think id use a standard subaru color it came in, unless it was a repaint of the same color. just my personal opinion.