New to wrxatlanta Just moved to Columbus!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 2003_rex, Nov 3, 2011.

1. 2003_rex

2003_rex New Member

Hi my name is Rick, and I just moved to Columbus from Colorado springs, Colorado. I love all cars, but lucky enough I own a Subaru:naughty:. I go to Columbus State University and just trying to meet some people, and go to subaru meets. I drive a 2003 wrx and am looking forward to the car scene down here in the south. So far only seen a handful of Subaru's orund here lol very different considering I'm from Colorado.

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Welcome! Lots of new people from ctown joining lately. I'm from there but live in kennesaw now, should be making my way down there soon though so we can get a meet going.

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Nice....I lived in Co Springs for a bit and grew up in Denver...welcome to the South and the site!

4. John

John Active Member

welcome

5. 2003_rex

2003_rex New Member

@ Sparta, yeah getting a meet would be awesome to get a meet down here. I heard about the $40 for 3 Dyno's at some place in atlanta tomorrow, but won't be able to go. Pretty Depressed. lol.

6. 2003_rex

2003_rex New Member

@ Weapon, What part of C Springs did you live in?

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Hiya Rick. Welcome to the community :wavey:

8. KDJ770

KDJ770 New Member

Welcome, Rick. Colorado native here (born in the Springs - grew up in Colorado- graduated from Englewood H.S.). On a seperate subject, are you a Broncos fan? <flame suit on/>

9. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Welcome Rick! Hope to see you at some future meets! Welcome to Atlanta also!

10. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

"Atlanta"

11. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Welcome to ctown. Been trying to get a meet together on Friday nights behind the steak and shake around 8:30ish

12. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

Welcome. :)
    The gf and I are looking to move to Colorado in the next couple of years.

13. SpecB.08

SpecB.08 New Member

I dropped by Steak n Shake at 8:30 last Friday the 4th and didn't see anyone around. Cruised by Starbucks where I heard some folks meet and then over to Sonic. Only some beat up civics, bondo'd S-10's and a couple Hyundai's there.

We'll have to coordinate something here in Columbus. Seems like there are at least 4 or 5 Subaru owners on this forum here.

14. MJ_Spool

MJ_Spool New Member

welcome to the area! i would have stayed in CO lol ive been trying to go to Ft. Carson since i came in the Army