Forged Performance: Caffeine and Octane + Nissan Showdown

Discussion in 'Forged Performance' started by Chadbee@Forged, May 7, 2012.

1. Our Sunday morning started bright and early with our scheduled 7am caravan from Forged Performance to Caffeine and Octane in Alpharetta, Georgia. We left the shop with a small but impressive group of Nissan's including a handful of GT-R's and a couple modified Z's. We always highly enjoy these early AM cruises to C&O, as there is something extremely calming about being on a nearly deserted interstate with a group of high powered cars. It is almost cinematic and I feel like our soundtrack should be the epic score from the film 300! Our noble journey came to an end as we exited onto Windward Parkway and fell in line with a few additional vehicles that were clearly headed to the meet as well. Once arriving, I noticed that available parking was unusually thin for this time of the morning, after lapping the lot once, it was clear that we were going to have to park were we could and we found some real estate curbside. I spent the majority of my morning talking with customers and friends about everything automotive and still managed to make a few laps around the parking lot to check out the impressive display of classics, muscle cars, cruisers, rat rods, exotics and imports.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The mid day Atlanta heat started to approach and slowly people started to exit the parking lot to go on about their day but we scheduled lunch at a local restaurant with friends and other local car enthusiasts. After a quick bite to eat and some very refreshing air conditioning (which the Forged Performance Time Attack GT-R does not have) we decided to head over to Gwinnett Place Nissan. They were playing host to a Nissan only car show known as Nissan Showdown. The event filled half of the dealership lot with some of the cleanest and heavily modified Nissan's in Georgia. All models were represented, from the 240ZX to the current Z and GT-R models. Gwinnett Place Nissan was kind enough to offer free food and drinks to all in attendance and the entire show was a huge success with hundreds of people in strolling about the show during the day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

That red 300ZX is nice. Still love the lines on that car...

3. I agree, the Z32 will always be an awesome car in my opinion.