2011 limited bbs wheels for sale

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by misti11sedan, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misti11sedan

misti11sedan New Member

2011 limited bbs wheels

Title of thread wheels so these wheels are for a LIMITED... MEANS BBS LIMITED WHEELS NOT EVERY STI CAME WITH THESE ... maybe someone curbedsome of their limited wheels and need a replacement I have about $60k in my Subaru .. not worried about grammer ... or even selling them might trade for something.. but is under the right thread considering it said wheels ... thanks for your opinion but hope I changed to your liking .... and 2011. limited wheels would look sick on an older model sti just puting it out there ... may be afor sale ad but is about wheels ...

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

...yeah....this doesn't belong here, and there's a reason you can't post in the for sale section yet.

On top of that, I'm going to take this post which will most likely be deleted to address something here.

Stock shit is not worth what you paid for it. It's not worth 50% of what you paid for it. More likely than not, it's only in the 25% range, if that. I'm not trying to take anything away from your product, but for $2,400.00, you can get a lot of wheel / tire combinations. Nobody is going to drop that much coin on something that EVERYBODY with an STi has, especially when they aren't even wrapped in good rubber.

And finally, FFS, this is a for sale ad. You are trying to make a business transaction here - act like it. Use punctuation, take more / better pictures. Give better history, give more of a story. SELL YOUR SHIT - nobody is going to just drop money in your hands.

While 100% related to this post, this also applies to quite a few of the other posts I've seen.

3. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

LOL if you wanted to address what 07 said should have quoted him and made a second post. Now your first post just looks retarded. And the sub forum you listed it for sale in is for "technical discussion," not to sell shit. I guess $60k in your STI didn't come with reading comprehension skills.

4. misti11sedan

misti11sedan New Member

sorry im new to the site i was listing them here just cause theyre wheels nothing wrong with that ... sorry if i could delete the post i wouls but oh well my 2nd post im sure theyll get better ..

5. misti11sedan

misti11sedan New Member

seems like yallare both in violation of codes of conduct ......Be helpful to new members
    Remember that all of us were new at some point. The friendly nature of this site made us want to stay. Please extend the same welcome to new members.
    Some people are new to forums in general and may not know how to search, etc. Others may be new to Subarus or cars in general. Please help them out and do not embarrass them by making them feel stupid in front of the boards.

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

someone likes Ellipses. :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.