Here is my re-introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by luvmyblue04sti, Jul 20, 2012.

1. luvmyblue04sti

luvmyblue04sti New Member

I have already introduced myself once, but its been a very long time. I have since sold me 04 STi that I once had. I was trying to keep the miles so low, I just never drove it. And I figured there were more things I could be doing with the money every month. Of course, now I regret doing it. Anyways, I have been saving up to build a Factory Five Cobra, but then they started releasing details about the new Project 818 with a Subaru running gear, and I decided to build that instead. 265+ horsepower in an 1800 pound car is going to be insane. Brandon at ALLPRO helped me track down and acquire a nice 2006 OBP WRX that was hit down the passenger side, but still runs and drives. I will start stripping it down in the morning and selling off the extra parts I won't be needing for the 818 build. Glad to be back.:cool:

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome back to the community! Some things have changed around here since 2009 and we want to make you aware. Please click the rules link in my signature and take note, particularly regarding bumping threads to get the necessary post count for making a for sale thread. ;)

Also, some of the other community members are very particular regarding bumping threads randomly (especially older ones) so that you can post your stuff for sale. I'm sure what you have is "quality" stuff, and I hope you're a stand up guy, but we've been burned before regarding scammers and they will not tolerate that. Involve yourself in the community before you try to sell something. Make quality posts, come out to meets, etc.

Good luck!

:wavey:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

welcome and look forward to reading about your project!

4. luvmyblue04sti

luvmyblue04sti New Member

I understand. Thanks for the welcome. I hate how the stupid scammers ruin it for everybody. I'm sure Alex can vouch for me, I used to work for him. Lol.

5. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

keywords "used to" lol..jk. Welcome back!