New Subie owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jester, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Jester

Jester New Member

Hi everyone!

I recently had my first child, little baby boy!!! Therefore my other baby, 2006 350z, would no longer serve my family size very well. I thought about what I wanted for a while and have always loved wrx's, after searching and searching I found a great 2005 wrx with some nice STI consmetic upgrades. I am so impressed by the agility and response of these cars. I thought I would be hating having a sedan, but I am loving it! I look forward to doing some upgrades and as much of the work as I can in my garage. Nice to meet you all and hope to see you at some of the gatherings.

-Cliff aka Jester
    :drool:

2. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Welcome!

3. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

Welcome, post some pics!

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome to the community, Cliff!

:wavey:

5. Jester

Jester New Member

This is the only one I got at the moment, picked the car up Sunday and have been working every day since.

Attached Files:

6. sikwrx04

sikwrx04 Member

Welcome!

7. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Wow that thing is slammed. Welcome to the boards!

8. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Welcome to the boards!

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome, Jester :wavey:

10. Smokin_Joe

Smokin_Joe Member

welcome! you'll see me running around roswell in my Forester XT since I work over here

Joe

11. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome! I'm nearby in alpharetta. Also, try to come out to our dinner meets ever other tuesday, the next one (August 21) should be pretty close to you.

12. Jester

Jester New Member

I am really going to try to make the next one, Miller's Ale house is just up the road from where I work. It just has to get cleared with the wifey...LOL

13. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

Cool cool, bring her a long if you/she wants, all are welcome, its just a bunch of car ppl kicking back shooting the shit.

14. Jester

Jester New Member

Threw a few more pics in my gallery, and based on all the post on here I am going to try to make a trip over to ALLPRO to say hi and introduce them to a future customer.

15. AW08STi

AW08STi New Member

Welcome to the board from a fellow newb subie owner. I love mine as much as it seems you do. I too would like to try and make it out to the next get together.