Forged Open House/Dyno Day

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by mugenknockoff, Oct 12, 2012.

1. mugenknockoff

mugenknockoff Member

Anyone going to this tomorrow? I've never been to their facility, so i thought i would head up there late morning. I'd like to cruise up there with a few people if anyone is interested. maybe breakfast somewhere first.

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

It's a HUGE turn out. last year was 200+ people if I remember correctly. Tons of people. I may stop by for a bit.

3. mugenknockoff

mugenknockoff Member

anybody is welcome to call or text me. if not, ill be the one guy there with Illinois plates.

4. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

ill be there for sure, come early because parking sucks ass..

black sti, white ricer wheels

5. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

I guess they didn't invite us this year? Usually I see tons of posts about it. Always tons of nice cars though.

6. mugenknockoff

mugenknockoff Member

I'm here. hit me up.

7. trouble06

trouble06 Member

A HUGE crowd!!!!

8. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

I had a shoot get canceled so I'm heading out there, prob gonna be an hour for me to get my ass there. Look for a gray plasti dipped 06 sti with an asian guy trying not to be associated with it :p

9. I'd go, if my car would turn on. :(

10. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

what's the deal with your car?

I just got back a few minutes ago...it was a pretty decent turn out. Lots of GT-R's (big surprise), a bunch of Infiniti and Evos and quite a bit Subaru representation.

Luckily, I was the only Toyobaru there, so that's good. :eek:

11. Im hoping it is the starter, i'm taking it to brandon on Monday. When I turn the key the power turns on but the motor wont turn and only makes one click..

12. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

I have many starters laying around. Come and get one for free if you need it.

13. I really appreciate it. I'm not the best person to diagnosis exactly what is wrong. I will let you know, I dont live far from roswell so it should be easy to meet with you if It turns out to be the starter.

14. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

I'm not very good at diagnosing either but if you need a starter just let me know.

15. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

Anyone going to post some pics???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. W84Spool

W84Spool New Member

Saw your car, nice Subaru ! It was on Instagram too and a few more other cars .. atlcarculture