Who went to the us grad prix?

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by cb7stim3, Nov 12, 2005.

1. cb7stim3

cb7stim3 Member

i did

yayayayayayayayayayayayay

and may get complimentary tickets from michlen next year

pics of the chicks or cars as soon as i find them

2. married05gt

married05gt starting over

I went and yes I already got my refund.

3. E-Mol

E-Mol Member

We are most likely going next year. Whats the best place to sit. I am looking at NW Vista but while playing my F1 game, it seems to be open top with stadium seating. Are the seats along turn 13 thru the brickyard the only place where there is a roof?

4. SILBER A4

SILBER A4 New Member

So it is going to be back @ the Brickyard next year, i had not heard anything.

I went back in '02. The best place IMO was the infield. We had seats in the lower grandstand right @ the Start/Finish line. It was good to watch the start of the race and see the activity in the paddock area, etc. I have a friend who sells watches and got tickets from TAG. We rented a Winnie and were there for most of the week, I would like to do that again some day.

The track itself is in a 'not-so-great' part of town, and i did not realize that there is a GOLF COURSE in the inside of the big OVAL. Dont forget to bring your $ the Foster's ain't that cheap.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

how much was it?

6. cb7stim3

cb7stim3 Member

the track is in an area that we know here as college park :D

and yes the infeild was probably much better, or atleast more close to turn 1, we were right by the bricks

although i did get some cool pics and vids about 90 of the models and 6 of the cars, one for each, lol

i think that we may get complimentary tix this year, errr next (2006)
    but what sucks ass is an italian family behind us came to america on vacation for the race, some rich motherbleepers and they didnt get to see shit, wasted their time, 6 cars i mean gimme a break

7. married05gt

married05gt starting over

the best seats are the grass infield seats. You can watch quil. were every you want but you have watch the race from the infield. Get thier erly on race day and go across the back straight to were the food is at. You can see the end of the front straight, turn 1, all that follow and you can see the begining of the back striaght.

Attached Files:

• F11.jpg
      F11.jpg
      File size:
      53.4 KB
      Views: