20 July Talladega Gran Prix Private Track Day

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Stetson, May 28, 2013.

1. Stetson

Stetson Member

We've scheduled another private track date at Talladega Gran Prix on Saturday, 20th July. Same as our other events we will keep the number of participants limited in order to ensure everyone gets maximum track time.

Here are the particulars:
    Cost is $140 per driver - that is a great deal for a Saturday at the track.
    Date/Time - Saturday, 20th July from 8:00 am -5:00 pm Alabama time - easy drive from Atlanta, about an hour and a half which is really only a half hour since there is a time zone change!
    Maximum participants is 20. We will run 4 groups of 5 cars all day long. This allows for low track density and provides a great format for working on your driving skills.

The format is very relaxed. Passengers are allowed and guests are always welcome and free. You can wear short sleeves on track and convertibles are allowed.

Registration is now open and we are taking people on a 1st come 1st serve basis. We take paypal, credit card, cash and checks.

If you want to go - let me know. $140 for a Saturday at the track is a great deal. Hope to see you at Little Talley.

Check us out on FaceBook...Just Track It.

See you at the track

2. Stetson

Stetson Member

Just want to give a quick bump for the 20th July track date - we are about half full so if you think you want to go - let me know. We just finished up our 1st June open track date and it was a blast. TGPR is a great track to relax with friends and turn fast laps.

Feel free to hit me up here or at my e-mail JustTrackItLLC@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you need any additional information.

Stay Frosty.

3. Xray10six

Xray10six Member

IF I can get my tuning session done and new oil pick up installed, Ill hit you up to see if there are any spots left.

4. Stetson

Stetson Member

Sounds good to me. Would love to have you join us out at the track for a day of fun!