e3storage Cruise In-Open House 13th July

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Stetson, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Stetson

Stetson Member

e3storage is celebrating the summer by opening its doors to friends, family and the local car community with its 3rd Annual Open House and Cook-Out on Saturday, 13th July. Come by any-time after 12:00 noon to check out the facility, meet the members and have lunch off the grill courtesy of e3storage. We will supply the food, soft drinks and a place to ice down any adult beverages you'd like to bring.

e3 is also proud to announce its partnership with Just Track It with a membership promotion. Join e3storage by September 30, 2013 and e3 will pay your fees for a day on the track with our good friends at Just Track It! Upon full payment of the annual access membership, new members get a free track day at Little Talledega Gran Prix or a $150 credit toward another Just Track It event. Current e3 members can renew and pre-pay their annual access fees for 12 months and take advantage of the same deal!

This perfect pairing gives you a place to hang out, work on your car, and then enjoy it on the track.... What could be better?

Come out and join in the fun with e3storage and Just Track It on 13th July! Hope to see you there. I'll be manning the grill so say hi and grab a burger.

Let me know if you need more information. Visit www.e3storage.com, and see both e3storage and Just Track It on facebook!

2. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I will be there after my kart race. Good friends with the owner and his son - good peoples

3. Dheim96

Dheim96 Member

I just looked you up and why have I not known about this place until now? Doing the tbe there will be a lot easier than in my driveway! I'm coming to check it out this weekend.

4. Dheim96

Dheim96 Member

Wait. You don't have an address listed on your website.

5. Stetson

Stetson Member

There is a contact us tab on the website. We keep the address off to help with the privacy for our members. Hot the contact us tab on the home page for the website and we'll get back to you with all the information!

This is a fun event - no strings attached. Come by, check out the facility and have lunch on us!

6. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

was actually at clermont the other night with one of the owners, hah

7. KGraska

KGraska Member

This place looks amazing!!! I sent an email requesting the location so I can swing by and check it out. Free food is always a bonus

8. Stetson

Stetson Member

Its going to be a real good time. We love having folks over and showing off what we are all about. For directions - go to the website www.e3storage.com and hit the contact us tab. Leave your contact info and we'll send additional information.

See you guys on the 13th!

9. dundunskeert

dundunskeert Member

That place sounds way too cool. Definitly looking into storing my car there when I get back stateside.