So I guess I am moving

Discussion in 'General Community' started by dlowman, Nov 15, 2005.

1. dlowman

dlowman Member

So some of you know that I have a son from a previous marriage. He is 9 and just recently moved to Kansas City. Looks like I and my wife are going to move and follow him so I can be a father. I could not legally stop the ex from moving which sucks. But luckily I can transfer with my job and the cost of living is cheaper there. I am going to be putting my house up for sale soon and will probably look to move around march. Till then I hope I can spend as much time with you guys as possible.

Thanks,
    Dan

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

will be sad to see u go... i need to get a lot of karate lessons in before u leave

3. dlowman

dlowman Member

I will escalate your training now, to give you more in practice

4. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Sucks that you've got to move.
    Good to see that you're willing to do it to be a good father.
    Kudos to you!

5. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damn dan sorry to see you go. im sure we will get together a few times before then.

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sorry to see such a great friend and member of this community go. We all understand and respect your choice, and hopefully no one will ever critize you for that. Best of luck with everything and know that Atlanta is always here and waiting for a 700hp white sti ;)

godspeed dan,
    alex

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2005
  7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

u can always come down and visit... will probably take u 30 min tops in that car ;)

8. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

dang dan sorry to hear but its good to hear you are gonna be there for your son. good luck in everything.

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Sorry to see you go. Hopefully you'll find another cool Suby crew out there.

10. AWD OWNZ U

AWD OWNZ U Member

I didn't know you that well, but you seemed cool when I met you. Way to be a stand up guy and put your son first, I really respect that.

11. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

Hey Dan, good choice even though it was a tough one. I know it will work out for you though.

12. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

you can still hang out on the website.. unless they dont have internet in Kansas yet :keke:

13. wiznutWRX

wiznutWRX New Member

Damn Dan, that sucks that you are leaving us. I know we will get together before you leave. Holla!!!

Josh