Falcons vs. Patriots

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Trancetto, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Hello,lads.

I'll be going to this game, this Sunday. It will be my first ever football game, and I just have few questions to get myself ready for Sunday.

What time should I head down to GA Dome?

How is the parking. I have a parking pass for Red International Deck. Will I have any issues parking, or anything to lookout for?

I got the Super Suite (SS6)Row 2 Seats 5 and 6. How good are these seats,and is the suite really worth it?

Is it a bad idea to stay till end of game? Should I leave before end of 4th quarter ends, to avoid traffic?

Any good info is appreciated.

Thanks,

2. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

Parking if you have a pass is no problem, maybe getting to your parking will be but actual parking, no problem.

what time? depends on how long you want to hang out, i'll be there by 7- 730 ish

never been in a suite, but i'd like to. you tell us on Monday. but they are really good seats.

leave early...NO

3. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

This is a primetime NFL game, so it being at 8pm on Sunday, only traffic will be GA Dome exit traffic. Props on the parking pass, some lots charge $40.

Seats 5 &6 is closer to the isle, which is a plus.

If I were you, id park by 7pm, pre-game, mingle with other fans.
    This being your first game, be in your seats for team entrance. IT WILL BE NUTS, HELLA LOUD, COMING OFF A LOSS, AND PLAYING PATRIOTS!!!!

If its a close game stay, blow out then leave early. Have fun, enjoy, go Falcons!!!!!

4. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

yerrow, the suite ticket is 169.00/ticket, with parking pass it costed me around 400. I'm really not a football fan, but I do supporting local teams. I do understand how football is played so I won't be at total loss.

I figured I'd go out with my wife and see what football atmosphere is about.

5. Dheim96

Dheim96 Member

I have nothing to add but GO PATRIOTS!!!!

6. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

You're in the WRONG PART OF TOWN, MISTER.

7. Dheim96

Dheim96 Member

The falcons are my guilty pleasure. They will never come before the patriots and I'll root for them (as long as their not playing my team) when they play.

8. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

That would be cost since you are using it as a verb. Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

NFL games are not as good as College games to me. Maybe the tradition that goes along with College football games or the fact that there are so many fair weather fans in pro sports. It should still be lots of fun!

9. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Imagine how you would feel if your college team was worth cheering for ;)

trollolololol

10. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Hahahahaha...well at least I stay faithful to them....Wait till Clemson gets their shit pushed in by FSU:)

11. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

lawl

12. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

You are correct. My mistake. :|