Experience with these TIC products and would you recommend

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by seeingred, Oct 2, 2013.

1. seeingred

seeingred Member

Hello -

Wanted to get some advice from fellow members related to these products from TIC. I am looking to primarily increase the brake feel from when I brake. Right now, it seems that I have to really step on the brakes to stop. It may be something else but was wondering if the ss brake lines and master cylinder brace would help. Any recommendations or other suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

I recommend ANYTHING from TiC. Topnotch guys.

3. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

Agreed! I haven't put anything from them on my car that I haven't enjoyed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Those 2 items will accomplish your goals... TIC has always been a solid choice.

5. b reel

b reel Active Member

not sure of year and model but might want to think about refreshing the seals/dust boots on the calipers when replacing the flex lines.

6. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

Thanks for posting about the brace. I never thought about it before. Has anyone installed one? Does it make much of a difference?

7. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

I have the Perrin version on my wagon, and I noticed a difference the minute I drove it after it was on. The "feel" is a lot better

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Have you bled your brakes recently? What pads are you running?

I'm all for throwing money at mods but if your system has air bubbles in it and you're running crappy pads no amount of line upgrades or stiffer brackets will give you a firm pedal.

9. seeingred

seeingred Member

not sure..

I need to check if I have bled recently. Not 100%. I am running some generic pads that I got from Allpro.. good things to check before i get these mods....